big4nuthin is offline Associate Member

Time between meals?

What is the preferred amount of time one should wait between meals to avoid macros overlapping? The reason I ask is sometimes after I have my pro/fat or even pro/carbs meal I still feel partially full 2-3hrs later. If I digest pro/carbs at that time would'nt there be some overlapping of macros?

Eat every 2.5 hours. Dont go past three because your body can only store protein for three hours, well thats what some dude told me a minute ago.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    As long as you don't create a slin spike from the carb/pro meals, the pro/fat meals can come 2-3 hours after. 3 is better.

~SC~

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    Thanks you guys.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Keith Klein said that more frequently than every two hours is not good for digestion, and the body starts breaking down it's own protein after 3 hours supposedly. So 2 hours seems to be the magic number. Or 2 and half. I slam it down every 2 personally.
    However, i think you have to experiment to see how your digestive system handles it. I knew one guy who ate avery hour and a half, but he was a big juicer. I have also read of some guys eating every hour on the hour. However, i think eating more frequent than 2 hours is probably a practice reserved for bulking. And i think eating every hour is probably something only guys on juice should really do, or if they are a really hard gainer.

Thread Information