Da Underboss is offline New Member

Alternatives to booze

Hey Bros:

I'm in college and am really gettin serious about my diet, used to go out and have a few beers a couple nights a week, but this year gonna do none, try to push myself to the limit.

When i do go out I usually get a redbull on ice, lotsa sugar, but I feel i deserve the **** after dieting all week, usually have bout two. What do u guys do?? Oh most bars only offer pop or seltzer water, not a big fan of either.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I avoid bars and alcohol when I get serious about my diet.

I have an all or nothing approach.

Personally, that's the only thing that works for me.

~SC~

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    your best bet is to not go out at all if you wanna be serious IMO. or just sit there with a bottle of water ya know,
    it will be hard
    it will be worth it

dcb

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Let the girl have the real rum and cokes, and you just get diet coke and say it's rum and coke.

That's all.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    Let the girl have the real rum and cokes, and you just get diet coke and say it's rum and coke.

That's all.
    Kinda like 50FirstDates.

Diet Coke is great at bars. I personally feel out of place without a cup in my hand at a bar or party and a cup full of Diet works great.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    I'm in college too.. I drink once a week... but I don't have a cheat day food wise, only alcohol.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    hell i usd to just eat an E pill. keeps you feelin good and doesnt **** the diet over! then carry your diet coke around..

if you do it once in a while it wont cause any adverse effects. after a while doing that would begin to decrease serum seritonin levels in your brain, but that is from long term use!

btw i in no way advocate the use of E. Personally i would rather take it than many other things tho, it is much safer!

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    If your gettin just MDMA. Unfortunately thats not the case anymore. Pills today are made with all kinds of things that could kill you or leave you with serious mental health issues. I find it ironic that so many here are either recovering drug addicts or have used drugs recreationally in the past or still do. Why is that? Also, it seems that many who use AAS think of it as safer or better than other illegal drugs. I have been on many of these forums for quite some time and this is something I have noticed. I am not trying to make an argument one way or another, just an observation.

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    By the way, I think alcohol is just as dangerous and deadly as most illegal drugs. Just my imo of course.

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    if you do it once in a while it wont cause any adverse effects. after a while doing that would begin to decrease serum seritonin levels in your brain, but that is from long term use!

btw i in no way advocate the use of E. Personally i would rather take it than many other things tho, it is much safer!

Ecstasy is not SAFE.....I was an E addict for 10 years bro.....two of my best friends died on E....and E friggen ruined my life....I have picked myself up now and don't do drugs nor do I drink anymore...but all in all E is not safe because of the popular demand the purity is going down the drain and the MDMA or MDA contents are next to nothing....Its packed with your local Home Depot chems and filled with crack, mesc, meth, heroin and sometimes rat poison which is used to mimic the effects of acid.......If u didn't notice Im from Toronto which was the ecstasy capital of the world for 1999-2002 after amsterdam.

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    One more thing I would like to add is if you are taking care of yourself by bettering yourself in every way/shape or form why would you wanna put chems in your body to feel good....you should already feel good with all the amazing rewards you are giving your self...not by dosing/snorting/bumping/capping and feeling like superman for the onset 6-12 hours cause that whole feeling is FAKE....people who are on it and who surround you are FAKE.....chicks who seem so friggen down to earth and lovely on E are all FAKE....Thats why everyone's so pissed and sketched after a party...trust me Im not trying to be a hippocrate b/c I was into the scene hardcore.....Trance, Ecstasy and Sex on E was my motto for too many years....But one thing I have no regrets...Im at a different phase of my life where I don't need rec drugs to feel on cloud 9 I feel like that without any substance abuse and Im loving every minute of it....

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    i drink once a week. i smoke good too yo! lolol. i try to stay away from alchohol but i come from a german\irish background so needless to say 98% of my family drinks on every occasion. especially days that end in "y"..

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Believe it or not i heard on a news report that some bar has gas masks and you inhale alcohol. I dont know if the calories carbs would still be there or not.

Have fun though, man.. don't forget you're in college, it only happens once.
    Last edited by slizzut; 08-25-2004 at 10:13 AM.

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    i drink once a week. i smoke good too yo! lolol. i try to stay away from alchohol but i come from a german\irish background so needless to say 98% of my family drinks on every occasion. especially days that end in "y"..
    wait a sec......EVERY day ends in Y

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cavemanspearchucker
    wait a sec......EVERY day ends in Y
    Your powers of deduction are exceptional.

doby48 is offline Female Member
    I'm a recovering drug addict and alcoholic, so when I go to bars obviously I don't drink. I don't often go to them but if I want to just hang out with friends I order an ice water with a lime in it. That way I am not dumping junk into my body (except inhaling all the 2nd hand smoke) and besides, it still looks like I'm drinking cause it looks like a Gin/Tonic
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

cjp85 is offline Member
    somas

Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    somas

?????

brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    that is such a typical statement from someone who uses X. In all seriousness though it is one of the more dangerous drugs just bc it has a great potential to react badly with your body. Ok, enough of my soapbox.

Slizzut, you are too right man. College only happens once, dont pass up the good times even for your diet IMO. You can diet right 5 or 6 days a week and cheat the other 1 or 2. Unless you are competing, dont worry about drinking as long as you are saving it for the weekend or just once a week.

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    somas

....amen bro....

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    ?????
    its a muscle relaxer i believe

Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    that is such a typical statement from someone who uses X. In all seriousness though it is one of the more dangerous drugs just bc it has a great potential to react badly with your body. Ok, enough of my soapbox.

Slizzut, you are too right man. College only happens once, dont pass up the good times even for your diet IMO. You can diet right 5 or 6 days a week and cheat the other 1 or 2. Unless you are competing, dont worry about drinking as long as you are saving it for the weekend or just once a week.
    Where u been bro?

diesel21 is offline Member
    well, depends what you are dieting for.... a show, don't drink..... just watching yourself, pound them down... i have another photo shoot sun... i'm gonna drink a lil wine tonite and get like 3 hrs of sleep, u live once, just see waht your body can get away with...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Im on a cycle right now with Dbols so NO DRINKING.... but it's not that bad, the first couple parties/trips to the bar were $hitty... but when youre not worried about puking or passing out its MUCH easier to mack on that hottie at the bar... plus you can drive yourself (and maybe her) home instead of walking if youre sober. You can make your friends give you gas money too.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Last time I drank on cycle I ended up with the start of gyno. I had done three cycles prior to this one and never had an ounce of gyno until I drank for a few nights while on vacation. Alchohol plays sh*t with your body's estogen levels and needless to say isnt real good for the nips. Feel free to drink while cycling but feel free to stay at home and rub your titties at night for comfort too.

brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Where u been bro?
    between school, work, dieting, lifting, and whatever social life i can muster up, i just havent been too active on here. I'm gonna try to hang around more often though.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Im on a cycle right now with Dbols so NO DRINKING.... but it's not that bad, the first couple parties/trips to the bar were $hitty... but when youre not worried about puking or passing out its MUCH easier to mack on that hottie at the bar... plus you can drive yourself (and maybe her) home instead of walking if youre sober. You can make your friends give you gas money too.
    yea i DEFF would NOT drink while taking any 17-aa's. Alcohol and dianabol is a liver destruction cocktail!!!!!!

BTW to whoever posted above(i forget), i know mdma quality is going down the drain, and i know pills are very unsafe!!! They have DXM, Meth, and all the other things you said... basically anything that will get you high and/or poison you.....That is also why i know who makes the stuff and its not even pressed into tablets yet. If you do it all the time, or too much of it, as with anything else, yes it will be horrible for you. When i said i do it occasionally i mean maybe once every 3-4 months, and not while on a cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Believe it or not i heard on a news report that some bar has gas masks and you inhale alcohol. I dont know if the calories carbs would still be there or not.
    i would think so, as alcohol isn't digested anyways, its processed by your liver. That is just another way of having the alcohol enter your blood, so i would assume that because your body has to process it, it still has the calories!!!

I could be wrong on that, it just seems logical!

Redz122 is offline Associate Member
    Anyone see "Death to Smoochy"? Take some orange juice with alfalfa.

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    Most of my freinds that are on a cycle usually take G. IT supposedly was a bodybuilding drug until the late 80's early 90's when they started using it as a date rape drug, thats when they banned it.

Thread Information