stillpoking is offline New Member

taste like chicken, smells like stinky sna***

hi all, I'm in my 9th week of a cut cycle and I'm so sick of eating chicken and rice that if I see another chicken breast I will throw up! I have recently switched to tuna, after 8 cans in 2 days, that is getting old as well. I tried the more expensive tuna, albacore, ect... and have gotten accustomed to the good sh** so that I cannot stand the taste of the 50 cent tuna anymore. i have one cheat meal per week, but that does not seem to help me anymore with my craving for real food. I am truly the of they 'hardcore' lifters out there. i eat my tuna out of a can, peanut butter from the jar, olive oil I drink from a bottlle, and yes I have been known to crack an egg im ny mouth and swallow it whole.. I am so sick of this diet, can anyone offer any suggestions to keep me going for another 6 weeks. My stats are as follows, 5' 8 1/2, 189 lbs, about 11 percent bf, trying to lose about 3-4 percent more bf.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Marinade your chicken for better flavor. I posted a recipie I stole from work in the recipies section. Steak is good too, I dunno if I would ever get tired of steak.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Try using different spices on your chicken, there are plenty of recipes in the "recipe forum".

doby48 is offline Female Member
    How are you eating your chicken? Try preparing it different ways... Baked, Grilled, Foreman Grill, Fried (when I say fried I mean in a frying pan not breaded). Try different flavors of marinades.

Also, try some turkey breasts or turkey loafs/rolls and Extra lean ground turkey. Also the canned chicken is good too.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Eat some turkey, lean beef, turkeyburgers

stillpoking is offline New Member
    thanks all, I will try getting some lean beaf, its just so dam* expensive. Turkey might be a better option for me. At least 6 weeks left onmy cut, hope to be down to 180 and about 7% bf. My waist has gone from a 36 to a 32 and i should be at a 31 when all is done.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    here is my Turkey burger recipe while cutting:

8oz Lean ground turkey
    small amount of shredded cheese
    throw in some Lea & Perrins

Mix up all the ingredients in the same bowl so that the cheese is in the middle of the meat and then throw it on the foreman for 5 mins. Add some mustard or pickles and chow.

Thread Information