divil 121 is offline New Member

Thumbs up Help my diet is shit my drive is gone and im lost

Hey im new to this site and having read the stuff i think you guys might be able to help. I have lost my way over the last couple of years and find myself over weight with no direction in regards to getting things right. I once considered myself in good shape but due to some things that knocked me i stopped working out as hard as i used too and began to let my diet go to crap. Im 32 years old i go to the gym but dont seem to have the ignition i used to have and my diet is absoulte crap. I weigh 229lbs and i am 1.8288 meters tall. I would be mighty greatful if anybody could give me tips on kicking my ass in gear and getting my body sorted out. when im motivated i go all out its just well i can seem to get motivated?? thanks in advance guys

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Its not rocket science. You figure out what you are supposed to do then do it.

Open a word file. Search through the diet threads where people are talking about bodybuilder meals. All those chicken with yams, tuna with brown rice type meals. Save all those in the word file.

Now go through your cupboard and throw away all that bs that is keeping you fat and unhappy with life. All your ho hos and ding dongs. Your potato chips. All that crap.

Print out the list you made and go to the store and buy all that junk you are afraid of. Its really that simple.

While you are out pick up a couple of notebooks. Begin recording all your meals. About 6 a day or more. Protein carbs cals etc. Then post them on here and fine tune them to your goals.

Lifting is a different beast but honestly I think diet is more of a bitch. Lifting is this simple. Even if you really don't wanna go, go anyway. Then what you find out is once you are there you usually do what you are supposed to anyway.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Firstly what you need is a goal. You are in a certain place where you do not want to be, Where Do YOU want to be?

Try setting yourself some realistic targets, not too easy not too difficult but ones that will require effort and dedication. also if we know what you are aiming for we can be more constructive with our advice

Any idea on your bf?

Read all the stickies from the appropriate sections for you, build your own knowledge of how you are going to change. post your goals up etc when you think of some

MaNiCC

Thread Information