100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

Leaning while on Deca...

hey what's up guys... currently running my first cycle.... got quite a bit of time left but I have put on a LOT of fat recently... the Deca has kicked in... I want to continue to grow... but also want to loose a little bf... what do you recommend? I bet you have something pre-written.... I NEED more size... but if I get much fatter I might jump off a cliff!!! 20/6'4/245lbs./varied... WHEN I stick to it... which I have trouble with... only cuz I'm a pos from time to time... 5 egg whites 3 plain pancakes a banana and 12+ oz of milk for breakfast... protein shake (80+ grams powder 12oz milk and a little bit of carb powder... 25carbs).. lunch... 8oz steak 1 cup vegetables 1 cup rice or pasta.... protein shake... dinner.. 8oz chicken and 1 cup steamed vegetables.. bedtime... protein shake no carb powder.... I take hand fulls of vitamins and EFA's each day... I just want to see what other people do with more experience... this diet was handed down to me from someone that is extremely knowledgable and it works to a degree but I want to further my knowledge and try out different things... everyone works different... but maybe what would work for me is similar to something one of you guys is doing. Thanks bros!

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    your best bet is to read the stickies (in red) at the top of the page. are you just using decca? because your really risking alot of problems that come with decca by taking it alone.

TrIBOL

no my cycle is good.... just that the deca is adding a lot of weight...

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    What is your cycle?

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Don't count on ANY weihtlos while on deca . Concertrate on packin' on mass and when your cycle is done you'll see where you're at. If you try to cut up now, the deca will just make it harder and you'll miss out on the ains you could have made. No such thin as puttin on muscle and losin fat at the same time. Except if you're takinh cell tech, nitrotech and hydroxycut, of course!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Deca is adding WATER.

Your food or abundance of it is adding the FAT/WEIGHT.

Big difference, and it bothers me to see threads with AAS as the primary focus, with nutrition coming in a distant second.

~SC~

my nutrition is the best I know how to do it right now... and if I can't loose weight right now is there anything wrong with my diet? I know Deca puts on a lot of weight I just thought with really clean dieting you could still grow and loose a little fat... o well... I'll just have to deal with it for now...
    My Cycle:
    Test E 500mgEW weeks 1-25
    Deca 400mgEW weeks 11-24
    Nolva 10mg ED
    L-dex .25mg ED
    HCG 500iu ETD 17-25
    Clomid 14 days after last Test injection (still debating on dose)
    (might step down from the cycle with some prop)

Thread Information