Redz122 is offline Associate Member

Ronnie Coleman's "The Unbelievable" and his massive consumption of ketchup and BBQ???

Hey, if anyone ever watched Ronnie Coleman's old documentary what did you think about his massive ketchup and KC masterpiece BBQ sauce consumption in all of his meals? How does he eat all that sauce while dieting? Does sauce with high fructose corn syrup actually affect you?

Aboot is offline Banned
    He wasn't dieting, it was in the off season. Plus, HE'S RONNIE.

Redz122 is offline Associate Member
    Being Ronnie Coleman is something itself, can't argue there. Also he was indeed dieting for the 2001 Mr. Olympia at 5 weeks out.

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    I will say this about the one pro bodybuilder I know pretty well and 2 top national bodybuilders, they do very little of the advice expressed here on these types of forums. They are anything but fanatical about macro timing or counting calories or worrying about mixinig fats and carbs. I come here to learn about as many techniques because I am planning on being a personal trainer and I want to know what will work for the everyday body. The only time I see these guys cut out all the junk is about 4 weeks out, but they may slip here and there, except for that last 10-14 days. Now keep in mind that some of these guys are 20-30 lbs outside their contest weight when they start dieting and they dont look fat! So whats the secret? Genetics, drugs and consistency. The heavy weight pro that I know eats 2-3 junk meals a day, uses so little protien powder (although he is a spokeperson for one of the bigger brands), drinks or has his recovery meal somtime after his workout and that may include drive thru soda and meal. When I come to forums like this, I am always amused by how many people in the know dont necessarily look like anything special. The bottom line is if you have genetics, the right drugs, and are consistently using both to the fullest potential you can eat whatever the heck you want for the most part and you will still look awesome. If you dont have it, then you need to be very anal about all of it. all imo of course.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Redz122
    Being Ronnie Coleman is something itself, can't argue there. Also he was indeed dieting for the 2001 Mr. Olympia at 5 weeks out.
    Right, I'm thinking of his DVD.

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    true. none of those guys would really be where they are if it weren't for the drugs they're supplementing with, so it's not hard to imagine that they have a couple to keep them stripped of fat when they need it.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    The majority of people looking to get in shape are doing so to feel better, NOT ruin their health with grams upon grams of drugs year after year in an attempt to compete w/the best. The focus of those in forums here and of "pro" bb'ers, is of course different. There is no right/wrong, but I know what I'd focus on first, because I cherish my well being and health.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by big4nuthin
    I will say this about the one pro bodybuilder I know pretty well and 2 top national bodybuilders, they do very little of the advice expressed here on these types of forums. They are anything but fanatical about macro timing or counting calories or worrying about mixinig fats and carbs. I come here to learn about as many techniques because I am planning on being a personal trainer and I want to know what will work for the everyday body. The only time I see these guys cut out all the junk is about 4 weeks out, but they may slip here and there, except for that last 10-14 days. Now keep in mind that some of these guys are 20-30 lbs outside their contest weight when they start dieting and they dont look fat! So whats the secret? Genetics, drugs and consistency. The heavy weight pro that I know eats 2-3 junk meals a day, uses so little protien powder (although he is a spokeperson for one of the bigger brands), drinks or has his recovery meal somtime after his workout and that may include drive thru soda and meal. When I come to forums like this, I am always amused by how many people in the know dont necessarily look like anything special. The bottom line is if you have genetics, the right drugs, and are consistently using both to the fullest potential you can eat whatever the heck you want for the most part and you will still look awesome. If you dont have it, then you need to be very anal about all of it. all imo of course.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    That guy is just huge none the less.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I think I read it on here that its possible Ronnie has that genetic disorder that one cow had where the body doesnt know when to stop producing muscle. Talk about genetics.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Ronnie has taken BB to a whole new level!!!!!!

MJ

Thread Information