Thread: Diet Check

Nevergoodenough is offline Junior Member

Diet Check

Hows everybody doing? I'm new posting but I've been looking around for a while, I've been lifting for about 2 years and I'm just realizing the serious need for proper diet, so with the information above and lots of searching I think I'm ready to branch out on my own. With a little help for the vets. By the way I'm 5'9 150lb 11%bf.

I have to work out first thing in the morning due to the way I scheduled class and work.

Meal 1 (30 mins after weights 45 after cardio)
    PWO
    Whey 50g, 1 Serving Betagen, 2 Scoops gatorade powder (not sure if this is enough dex or not???)

Meal 2
    PPWO
    Chicken breast cooked with veggies, 1/2 cup brown rice

Meal 3
    50 g Whey 1 tbsp flax, 1 Serving Betagen, sometimes 2 slices whole wheat bread (I'm hungry)

Meal 4
    Ground Beef (95%lean), 1/2 cup brown rice, salad

Meal 5
    2 slices Whole Wheat bread, 1.5 cans tuna or chicken

Meal 6 Before Bed
    50g Whey 1 tbsp flax, 1 serving Betagen

I try eat every 2-3 hours sometimes meals 2-5 get rearranged due to school/work.
    Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Nevergoodenough
    Hows everybody doing? I'm new posting but I've been looking around for a while, I've been lifting for about 2 years and I'm just realizing the serious need for proper diet, so with the information above and lots of searching I think I'm ready to branch out on my own. With a little help for the vets. By the way I'm 5'9 150lb 11%bf.

I have to work out first thing in the morning due to the way I scheduled class and work.

BOLD

Meal 1 (30 mins after weights 45 after cardio)
    PWO
    Whey 50g, 1 Serving Betagen, 2 Scoops gatorade powder (not sure if this is enough dex or not???)
    buy dex, keep 2:1 ratio.
    Meal 2
    PPWO
    Chicken breast cooked with veggies, 1/2 cup brown rice
    good
    Meal 3
    50 g Whey 1 tbsp flax, 1 Serving Betagen, sometimes 2 slices whole wheat bread (I'm hungry)
    dont know what betagen is, but drop the bread. you dont want to mix carbs and fats.
    Meal 4
    Ground Beef (95%lean), 1/2 cup brown rice, salad
    mixing fats carbs. make this pro\fat meal
    Meal 5
    2 slices Whole Wheat bread, 1.5 cans tuna or chicken
    breads alright i would find another source of carbs though.
    Meal 6 Before Bed
    50g Whey 1 tbsp flax, 1 serving Betagen
    good, betagen?
    I try eat every 2-3 hours sometimes meals 2-5 get rearranged due to school/work.
    Thanks for the help
    I would read the stickies again, but theres some help, good luck.

Nevergoodenough is offline Junior Member
    Betagen is that Eas stuff that has creatine, HMB, and glutamine all in one place for $39 for a one month supply. For that pro/fat meal should I scrap the ground beef or leave it? Is this diet going to help put mass on me? it's all the eating I could fit in between work and everything I don't really have time to squeeze in 2 more meals. Thanks again

Ground beef is fine, somtimes ill have a steak instead. just scrap the rice, keep salad if you want, or replace it with some other greens. oh and for the weight, i couldnt' really tel you. find out your caloric needs for the day and add 500 or so to that.
    Last edited by )(PimP JuicE)(; 08-28-2004 at 12:11 PM.

Thread Information