bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

A speech and then some ?

OK, so first off I just want to say somethin' to the newbies!

I did 3 cycles in the past and I'm on one riht now. The fiirst ones were test, deca , d bol and the last one is fina and prop.

I saw some ood results from those cycles althouh my knowlede about proper nutrition was sketchy to say the least. I always knew about uppin my protein intake for more lean muscle mass, no carbs b4 bed but more of them in the mornin and the followin hours, the importance of PWO and so on....basically I knew most of the thins that anyone who oes to the ym for a year or two sknows.

I started readin up in the diet forum, coz I saw pictures of Swole here once and I thouht maybe there's somethin more to this whole diet thin.After 3 months of readin up in here, I've made ains that I used to make on my mass cycles.So the point that I'm tryin to make : PLEASE READ UP IN THIS FORUM, YOU'LL HAVE MORE BENEFIT FROM IT THAT DOIN STRON CYCLES WITH ****TY OR INSUFICIENT NUTRITION!!!!

With that said I have a few quick questions for y'all....

1) My breakfirst can consist of basically the same thins as my PWO )fast actin protein, carbs, no fat) because of the lon hours my body has been deprived of food.

2) Olive oil is just as ood as flax? How many tbl spoons should I shoot for per day? (I'm 192 pounds, shootin for lean muscle mass from now on)

3) What is the deal with milk suars and milk fat? How bad are they? When should I include them in my diet?

4) How bad are yolks? Not healthwise, but in the bb scheme of thins?

5) Black bread is a ood choice of slow release carbs?

I'll say this aain so you don't think I'm retarded ; the letter on my keyboard between f and h doesn't work!!!!

Thanks aain to everyone on the diet section of the board for the reat info youe provide!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    CAPS.........

Quote Originally Posted by bor

1) My breakfirst can consist of basically the same thins as my PWO )fast actin protein, carbs, no fat) because of the lon hours my body has been deprived of food.

YOU DON'T WANT FAST ACTING CARBS IN THE MORNING.

2) Olive oil is just as ood as flax? How many tbl spoons should I shoot for per day? (I'm 192 pounds, shootin for lean muscle mass from now on)

THAT DEPENDS ON YOUR DIETARY OUTLINE.

3) What is the deal with milk suars and milk fat? How bad are they? When should I include them in my diet?

YOU SHOULD AVOID THEM WHILE CUTTING SERIOULSY.

4) How bad are yolks? Not healthwise, but in the bb scheme of thins?

NOT BAD AT ALL.

5) Black bread is a ood choice of slow release carbs?

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS, BUT BREAD IN GENERAL IS A PROCESSED FOOD, AND IS NOT A GOOD CHOICE WHILE DIETING. UTILIZE OTHER CLEAN/NON-PROCESSED CARBOHYDRATES.

I'll say this aain so you don't think I'm retarded ; the letter on my keyboard between f and h doesn't work!!!!

GET A NEW ONE, $9.99 AT CIRCUIT CITY!

Thanks aain to everyone on the diet section of the board for the reat info youe provide!
    ~SC~

XL721 is offline Junior Member
    HAHA
    Great Advice once again by SC

bor
    Thanks. Looooooove the avatar XL!

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    if you drink raw milk you'll be fine, depending on if you get whole milk or fat free. the raw milk is unpastuerized and not processed at all, so all the macros found in the milk are in their natural state. don't know if you live in a state where it's illegal to sell raw milk though.

bor
    It's not illeal but it would be a pain in the ass to et it....I drink the low fat kind....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Just take out the milk man, take it out.

~SC~

Thread Information