blah-blah is offline Junior Member

Question I Few Questions On Fat Lose,cardio And Diet

when should u eat after cardio?
    how long does your body continue to burn fat after stopping your cardio work out?

or does it continue to burn fat at all?

and should u eat protien or carb? both maybe

sorry about all the question in one post but need to know more about fat lose.
    i'm just really big on lifting NOT CARDIO!!!
    THANX IN ADVANCE!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Read the stickes atop the page with the big red IMPORTANT! pasted to them.

~SC~

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    hey SC your red lettering is getting bigger every day.

doby48 is offline Female Member

~SC~
    SC... I get the distinct impression you are getting tired of people posting before doing a search or reading the stickys first
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    wow i haven't been here that long at all and i'm already sick of it. i can only imagine how you vets feel!

I'm not really doing it to be rude, but it seems as if people just whiz right by those posts.

~SC~

Hollywood Harv is offline Junior Member
    I'm not really doing it to be rude, but it seems as if people just whiz right by those posts.

~SC~
    Nahh...they see them...they jus want their questions answered on a silver platter without having to do any real research or effort.

MaidenOnslaught is offline Junior Member
    Vets\Diet gurus, I understand your pain at times since there are a lot of repetitive questions. You have blasted\suggest nicely to me about reading the red sticky first. But you know what, forums are meant for quick answers. There's no RULE on saying you have to read the red sticky above first! Anyways those sticky’s do have allot of great info, but it's not going to answer all the questions. I'm not trying to spread attitude but more or less of frustration on being attack by Vets on this board to noobies.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by MaidenOnslaught
    Vets\Diet gurus, I understand your pain at times since there are a lot of repetitive questions. You have blasted\suggest nicely to me about reading the red sticky first. But you know what, forums are meant for quick answers. There's no RULE on saying you have to read the red sticky above first! Anyways those sticky’s do have allot of great info, but it's not going to answer all the questions. I'm not trying to spread attitude but more or less of frustration on being attack by Vets on this board to noobies.
    It's the fact that reading those stickies would save numerous threads regarding the same, basic things... also, there is a Search button... which provide 'quick answers', in under 3 seconds...
    If you got asked the same, simple questions over, and over, as many of the Vets here do, do you not feel that you would get slightly frustrated at times?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    It's the fact that reading those stickies would save numerous threads regarding the same, basic things... also, there is a Search button... which provide 'quick answers', in under 3 seconds...
    If you got asked the same, simple questions over, and over, as many of the Vets here do, do you not feel that you would get slightly frustrated at times?

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC

Your right, and it's a good thing to suggest to read the sticky, but why this attitude that follows a SC post. Like Angelxterminator, he's always there flapping his two sense after what SC speaks about read the red important sticky, and it continues with other members. That gets annoying!!!

But you know what, forums are meant for quick answers. There's no RULE on saying you have to read the red sticky above first! .
    Quick answers : yes, at times when the same answers cannot be found via a search or the sticky posts. (in this case that's a rhetorical statement, as the thread starter's questions can be found via these functions/outlets)

A complete program MADE for one or answering of BASIC 101 questions that can be found easily utilizing the methods above: no.

As well, there is no "rule" saying that any Vet/Mod/Member need provide a "quick answer" either.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 08-29-2004 at 06:01 AM.

Like Angelxterminator, he's always there flapping his two sense after what SC speaks about read the red important sticky, and it continues with other members. That gets annoying!!!
    Then don't read the posts.

No one is forcing you to stay here, nor read any particular thread.

~SC~

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Your right, and it's a good thing to suggest to read the sticky, but why this attitude that follows a SC post. Like Angelxterminator, he's always there flapping his two sense after what SC speaks about read the red important sticky, and it continues with other members. That gets annoying!!!
    flapping my $.02 eh? i was simply concurring with the fact that you were wasting time by asking simple questions, when they could have easily been answered given you read for 15 seconds! Like i said, i get sick of reading the same questions over and over, and said i feel sorry for the vets that have put up with it for years. My comment had nothing to do with, nor referred to any comment SwoleCat made. If your getting annoyed with 30 something posts, maybe you should shut the fvck up and click search. The amount you get flamed might tame down a bit!

Also, instead of going on a strict diet, theres faster ways to burn fat off. Try ingesting 5 grams of *** in one sitting and report back with your results!

(had to edit that out, i was a bit out of line)
    Last edited by angelxterminator; 08-29-2004 at 07:53 AM.

I was laughing because someone has the nerve to offer his "opinion" on the subject, while displaying all types of mis-spells, agreement problems, etc.

EX. "SENSE" should be "CENTS".

That's cause for a bit of worry. You must THINK before you type.

Not really a flame, but how one can be taken seriously with that type of elementary error, is far beyond me.

Food for thought.

~SC~

Quick answers : yes, at times when the same answers cannot be found via a search or the sticky posts. (in this case that's a rhetorical statement, as the thread starter's questions can be found via these functions/outlets)

A complete program MADE for one or answering of BASIC 101 questions that can be found easily utilizing the methods above: no.

As well, there is no "rule" saying that any Vet/Mod/Member need provide a "quick answer" either.

~SC~
    Then let other people answer the question before you jump down his throat.

Then don't read the posts.

No one is forcing you to stay here, nor read any particular thread.

~SC~
    Back at'cha Swole.

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    flapping my $.02 eh? i was simply concurring with the fact that you were wasting time by asking simple questions, when they could have easily been answered given you read for 15 seconds! Like i said, i get sick of reading the same questions over and over, and said i feel sorry for the vets that have put up with it for years. My comment had nothing to do with, nor referred to any comment SwoleCat made. If your getting annoyed with 30 something posts, maybe you should shut the fvck up and click search. The amount you get flamed might tame down a bit!

Also, instead of going on a strict diet, theres faster ways to burn fat off. Try ingesting 5 grams of *** in one sitting and report back with your results!

(had to edit that out, i was a bit out of line)
    There a pattern with you, every time SC speaks your there right after saying... “I hate the same question all the time, you vets must get annoyed”. You know it’s the truth because you wouldn’t waste your time written back and being a typical arse!

Chill out dude, we all know your hank the chain to SC.

Then let other people answer the question before you jump down his throat.
    No thanks, that's what I'm here for.

Besides, I gave him instruction, not a jump down anything.

NEXT!

~SC~

Back at'cha Swole.
    Kid, you have 35 posts you crumbcake.........

Look at me........

U think I'm going ANYWHERE?

You are lost, up your carbs.

~SC~

Chill out dude, we all know your hank the chain to SC.
    Better to be on my good side and show that you understand and agree with SOUND principles and advice, rather than to showcase yourself as jealous azzhole.

Nice one by the way, it comes through clearly.

~SC~

I was laughing because someone has the nerve to offer his "opinion" on the subject, while displaying all types of mis-spells, agreement problems, etc.

EX. "SENSE" should be "CENTS".

That's cause for a bit of worry. You must THINK before you type.

Not really a flame, but how one can be taken seriously with that type of elementary error, is far beyond me.

Food for thought.

~SC~
    I usually type in word because I’m typing so fast and it corrects my spelling before I post. I’m really surprise you’re worried about my spelling SC? Just so you know I was not attacking you, just the people that throw in there two cents Is that better for your?? I’m glad I can make you laugh. Anyways, like I said, I didn’t want to start any attitude because some of you and including SC answered any question I had in the past and I really do appreciate it. But keep this in mind, not all people are going to do a search or read the important sticky before they post. I’m just simple saying try not to get annoyed by it. So I apologies if this thread is getting out of hand.

I usually type in word because I’m typing so fast and it corrects my spelling before I post. I’m really surprise you’re worried about my spelling SC? Just so you know I was not attacking you, just the people that throw in there two cents Is that better for your?? I’m glad I can make you laugh. Anyways, like I said, I didn’t want to start any attitude because some of you and including SC answered any question I had in the past and I really do appreciate it. But keep this in mind, not all people are going to do a search or read the important sticky before they post. I’m just simple saying try not to get annoyed by it. So I apologies if this thread is getting out of hand.
    It's all good w/me bro, just responding when people wish to say something "crazy" in order to purposely illicit a resonse from me. I have no issues in telling people to read the sticky, because as Diet Guru Vet here, that is what I am supposed to do to newbies who come here and are looking for dietary assistance. Remember, this location has FREE information, and if one is WISE enough to read/research and present a plan here, they will end up with one h*ll of a solid plan of attack. If they get all defensive in the strictly procedural "read the stickes before you post" then they don't need to be here looking for assistance, they are free to go elsewhere. I.E., we don't "OWE" them anything, but will help provided they work within the guidelines here that we have set forth to AVOID stuff just like this! Ironic huh?

I do this all day (work on the Net from my office) so it's really no big deal for me to respond over and over and over again to get to the bottom of an issue and what not.

Have a great day!

~SC~

Thread Information