Redz122 is offline Associate Member

Bronkaid, Bayer Aspirin, No Doz caffeine combo

Hi, I always supplement these threee ingredients before I start my morning ardio and have been utilizing only the Bronkaid and caffeine pills 5 hours later due to some post i read on this board. Am i cheating myself of the full fat burning effect by not taking in the aspirin with the second dose?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You are not cheating yourself at all.

Leave it out, unless you like peptic ulcers...........that will eventually catch up 2 ya, so take it out. As well, aspirin is a pain reliever/fever reducer, so why you'd want to bring your body temperature DOWN while taking a "THERMO" was always news to me. I know the aspirin helped to keep the fat burning effects lasting "longer", but the other two negatives negate that from the get go.

~SC~

Redz122 is offline Associate Member
    I appreciate the quick response. Another thing so do you reccommend taking aspirin at all?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    He just very clearly explained the fact that the 2 negative effects he posted on aspirin outweigh the postive of longer lasting effects and thinner blood, aka waste of time. Try ECY aka yohimbine(sp) isntead of the aspirin, i personally feel much better in all deparments when taking that!

longhornDr is offline Member
    Aspirin has no effect on body temperature in an afebrile individual, meaning you are not going to lower your body temp by taking aspirin unless you have a fever.

Aspirin is actually an uncoupler of oxidative phosphorylation similar to DNP . Most people dont realize that one of the symptoms of aspirin toxicity is hyperthermia, which is counterintuitive.

The role of aspirin in the ECA stack is to keep your body from building a tolerance to the E and C. If I'm doing the ECA thing I take the aspirin with the morning dose but leave it out of afternoon doses.

Thread Information