Thread: Steak?

Lama2004 is offline New Member

Steak?

Hello everyone,

I would just like to know if Steak would be a good alternate source of meat to include in my cut-up diet. I'm currently on week 2 of my "loosing fat" program and eat nothing but protein shakes and tuna. I guess I would say I have a moderate metabolism, seeing how I'am a mesomorph. I was thinking of cooking Steak (lean cuts) over a barbeque to help reduce the fat included on the meat. But I would like to hear others opinions before I do so. As I mentioned earlier, my main goal is to loose fat. Any advice/opinions is appreciated.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I eat steak for bulking and cutting.

I eat steak for bulking and cutting.

Did you still loose weight? Seeing how steak contains more fat then protein, and my metabolism being moderate...Im not sure if it would be a good idea.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lama2004
    Did you still loose weight? Seeing how steak contains more fat then protein, and my metabolism being moderate...Im not sure if it would be a good idea.
    first of all, what cut of steak do you use where there is more fat than protein?!??!

secondly i think you better read the sticky bro, as eating just tuna and whey is entirely horrible for you, and you need energy sources with those. read the cutting sticky, and eat the sh*t out of some steak.

oops, i meant steak has more fat then tuna...MY BAD!

Also, I know this is the wrong section to ask in the forums (sorry), but if I added steak to my diet would it be convenient for me to perform cardio daily? I currently only do it 3 times per week.

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    Also, I know this is the wrong section to ask in the forums (sorry), but if I added steak to my diet would it be convenient for me to perform cardio daily? I currently only do it 3 times per week.
    if you wanna get ripped, u have to do cardio ( at least i do ) if your blessed with a great metabolizm then i dont know. you have to find what works for you. 3 days a week is good, 5 is better!

TrIBOL

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

what does adding steak have to do with cardio???

<<LMO>>

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep your steaks limited to under 20g of Fat. I personally only alott for 14g of Fat per meal so Top Sirloin, Tenderloin, or Flank are about the only options. I eat the sh*t out of 96% Lean Ground beef though.

Redz122 is offline Associate Member
    remember, beef is 51% monosaturated fat so eating the right cuts of beef would definetly not hurt your fat loss. With a moderate metabolism, try 6-7 days instead. Results will show faster and the influx of seratonin will help you stay on track with your diet and training.

Thread Information