123kid is offline Junior Member

Need A Mass Critique...(Please Help!!)

Aight bros, its like this. I am 21yrs old, 6'3, 200lbs. I am trying to mass up and my diet goes something like this:

8:00: 8 egg whites, 2 bowls of oatmeal with sweet and low, glass of choclate milk

10:15: shake (2 scoops whey protein, 1 cup blueberries, 2 tsp flax oil, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 cup oranje juice)

12:30: grilled chicken breast, i cup salad with olive oil

3:30 (also post workout): shake (2 scoops protien, 100 grams dextrose, 1 cup strawberries, 2 tsp flax oil, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 cup OJ)

6:00: steak, baked potato, mixed vegetables

9:00: 2 cups yogurt, 1 cup raisins, 1 cup peanuts

**I drink water with all meals except breakfast and plenty throughout the day
    **I know this diet might have too much sugar, but I am a college student and its real tough to eat better than this...So whats the verdict??

c'mon guys...

holy crap bro, read sticky up top then come back with another diet.

what part is so bad bro??

brian11 is offline Member
    CAPS...
    Quote Originally Posted by 123kid
    Aight bros, its like this. I am 21yrs old, 6'3, 200lbs. I am trying to mass up and my diet goes something like this:

8:00: 8 egg whites, 2 bowls of oatmeal with sweet and low, glass of choclate milk
    IMO, LOSE THE MILK; THE MIX OF FAT AND SIMPLE CARBS IS BAD
    10:15: shake (2 scoops whey protein, 1 cup blueberries, 2 tsp flax oil, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 cup oranje juice)
    TRY AND GET A SOLID MEAL, BUT IF NOT THEN LOSE THE OLIVE OIL. THE FLAX IS PLENTY.
    12:30: grilled chicken breast, i cup salad with olive oil
    OK
    3:30 (also post workout): shake (2 scoops protien, 100 grams dextrose, 1 cup strawberries, 2 tsp flax oil, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 cup OJ)
    NO FLAX OR OO. NO OJ.
    6:00: steak, baked potato, mixed vegetables
    MAKE SURE ITS LEAN STEAK AND DONT USE IT EVERYDAY, USE CHICKEN. YOU NEED MORE CARBS OR A REALLY BIG POTATO
    9:00: 2 cups yogurt, 1 cup raisins, 1 cup peanuts
    THIS IS POINTLESS! HAVE A CHICKEN BREAST AND SOME ALMONDS OR NATTY PB
    **I drink water with all meals except breakfast and plenty throughout the day
    **I know this diet might have too much sugar, but I am a college student and its real tough to eat better than this...So whats the verdict??
    I ONLY RESPONDED BC IM BORED, BUT YOU REALLY DO NEED TO READ THAT STICKY AT THE TOP OF THE DIET FORUM!!! ALSO, IM A COLLEGE STUDENT, SAME AGE AND ALMOST THE EXACT SAME HEIGHT AND WEIGHT, YOU CAN DO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT.

Thread Information