Thread: Weight Gain

bp90 is offline New Member

Weight Gain

I will be starting an 8 week cycle of Test E.( Havent made the desicision on how many cc's) But i will be consuming around 400 grams of protein a day and somewhere between 500 carbs a day.Hitting the gym every other day for lifts. My question is i will also be doing alot of sprints (40 yards) Lots of foot drills and getting my endurance level up. Will i still be able to gain weight or will i struggle with gaining? Also how does acholol affect gear? Ive heard not to consume acholol while on gear.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bp90
    I will be starting an 8 week cycle of Test E.( Havent made the desicision on how many cc's) But i will be consuming around 400 grams of protein a day and somewhere between 500 carbs a day.Hitting the gym every other day for lifts. My question is i will also be doing alot of sprints (40 yards) Lots of foot drills and getting my endurance level up. Will i still be able to gain weight or will i struggle with gaining? Also how does acholol affect gear? Ive heard not to consume acholol while on gear.

Alcohol pulls vitamins away form the body, so you should try to stay away and get plenty of rest. as long as you keep your carbs high enough, you shouldn't have problem gaining JMO.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by bp90
    you have to be ****ING KIDDING ME.. you wanna run a short cycle of testE, your focusing on WEIGHT gain? and your asking bout alcohol!? wow.. is all i can say...

firstly unless ur a frontloading super hard, 8 weeks isnt ideal in any way.
    your willing to go as far as using a suppressive exogenous hormone but your not dedicated enough to keep from drinking-not strong enough to withstand peer'pressure?
    as for weight gain that will all be diet dictated.. as long as your consuming more cals than ur burning ur gold in this area.

sounds like u got alot of reading to do.

Thread Information