brian11 is offline Member

Well i thought i was cutting...

On Aug. 16, when i got back into the gym after a 2 week vacation, I weighed 198lbs. Today, I weighed in before lifting at 200lbs. The only problem is that I am on a cutting diet!!! It hasnt been the strictest diet, but I still follow a better than most diet. When i was cutting in July I lost 6lbs in 2 weeks, but I was a little stricter. Nonetheless, I can't believe I actually gained weight. I have gotten stronger and a little bigger despite only 2 carb meals a day. I havent done any cardio, but i didnt last time either. Just thought i would throw this out there.

On the other hand, I look like I have lost some fat and added muscle so all in all its not bad, just strange.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Looks like it's time for cardio!

Why you haven't done any, is strange.

~SC~

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Looks like it's time for cardio!

Why you haven't done any, is strange.

~SC~
    LOL.. this is true, however, when I started cuttin in Jan/Feb... i shed like 10 lbs of fat without cardio either.. my diet was HORRID.....
    (Much like yo' face beeeetch )

Yeah, if your diet sucks ass (as you do ) and you eat clean as you should, you'll drop weight no doubt. There comes a point though where that stops and it's time for cardio to be kicked into gear.

~SC~

brian11 is offline Member
    yea i need to get the cardio going, I just cant get up early enough right now to make it to the gym to do cardio. I have 8 oclock classes. However I am planning to get a treadmill for my house soon. At that point I will probably change to more of a bulking diet, but utilizing cardio 5 times a week in hopes of adding strength while staying lean.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yeah, if your diet sucks ass (as you do ) and you eat clean as you should, you'll drop weight no doubt. There comes a point though where that stops and it's time for cardio to be kicked into gear.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    yea i need to get the cardio going, I just cant get up early enough right now to make it to the gym to do cardio. I have 8 oclock classes. However I am planning to get a treadmill for my house soon. At that point I will probably change to more of a bulking diet, but utilizing cardio 5 times a week in hopes of adding strength while staying lean.
    If you want it bad enough, you will get your ass out of bed in the AM and do it.... if not, you just don't want it bad enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC

If you want it bad enough, you will get your ass out of bed in the AM and do it.... if not, you just don't want it bad enough...
    Very true............that goes hand w/what a phrase taken from SB @ my board:

"Your desire to change has to be greater than your desire to stay the same."

~SC~

Geebee is offline Junior Member
    What about sleep mates! It's easy to say that, but Brian11 may work late at night. Everyone says a bodybuilder must sleep a minimum 7 hours a night. It's extremely hard to find 7 hours for sleep when you're busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Geebee
    What about sleep mates! It's easy to say that, but Brian11 may work late at night. Everyone says a bodybuilder must sleep a minimum 7 hours a night. It's extremely hard to find 7 hours for sleep when you're busy.

Well then if a schedule truly won't permit one to do anything about it, I'd suspect it would be time to consider taking up solitaire.

~SC~

Thread Information