Thread: Hydroxycut

UberSoldat is offline Junior Member

Hydroxycut

I was wondering if that would be a good addition to my diet - 350-400 pro/140-170carbs/14-20fat a day. Im 211 with about 14bf i want to get big and loose fat at the same time..or at least keep the fat the way it is. Hard workout...cardio...diet... HydroxyCut ? Does it work ?

Thanks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It's a supplement to an already sterling dietary plan of attack.

Having said that, unless we see everything you are doing, it would be impossible to lay claim to it's proposed effectiveness. "Getting big and lose fat" at the same time, is not really a good idea. You should pick either one or the other, and focus on that.

~SC~

xenithon is offline Member
    Two different goals there. If you want to lose fat, lose fat. The diet and cardio are mandatory, and if you hit a plateau the supplements may help to boost fat burning to the next level. If the aim is to keep fat the way it is and build muscle on top of that, go for a clean bulk, and ditch the fat burning supplement.

Yea... I`ll do that. I will just eat good, lots of protein and not too much fat. Workout hard..and focus on bulking up..than after that loose fat and than probably use Some burning fat suplements. Also I see that lots of guys are using DEXTROSE ( I think I spelled that right ) maybe I should take it. Let me do some reading about it. Is it a powder or pills ?

Thanks a lot

Oh ok found it...white powder. But dont see any...description...how does it work ? and how should I use it ?

Thanks a lot

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It's used post-workout...............utilize the SEARCH function.

kentnutrition.com............check it out there........

~SC~

Thread Information