Thread: Egg WHites??

canadian_mofo is offline Associate Member

Egg WHites??

Ok when say eating 8 or more egg whites for breakfast in the morning. Is it ok to just buy the carton of egg whites or do i really ahve to go through the hassle of cracking and disgarding of 8 egg yolks??

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Doing it yourself is cheaper, but realistically you could do either.

~SC~

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I do both but I like to pour the carton egg whites in my protein shake with some Low Carb chocolate milk. It tastes d*mn sexy. 4oz Egg Whites, 8oz Hood Choc. Milk, 1 scoop Isolate, and 1tsbp natty Pb will make you orgasim!!

123kid is offline Junior Member
    chosen one, how many egg whites out of the carton do you put in that morning shake? 3/4 a cup makes 4 egg whites with the carton i buy and i usually eat 8 for breakfast. could i put all 8 in a shake?? also i only have orange isolate. (that would probably be nasty, huh??

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 123kid
    chosen one, how many egg whites out of the carton do you put in that morning shake? 3/4 a cup makes 4 egg whites with the carton i buy and i usually eat 8 for breakfast. could i put all 8 in a shake?? also i only have orange isolate. (that would probably be nasty, huh??
    I put 4oz in my shake which is the equivalent of 15g Pro. I guess the protein content would technically be a little under 5 egg whites (3 whole eggs). I just get a shaker bottle with measurements on the side fill to the 4oz mark with Liquid Egg Whites (not the yellow kind but the all WHITE ones). I then fill to the 12oz mark with Hood Milk and add protein. I am sure you could substitue Hood Skim Milk in the place of Hood Choc. Milk and add Orange Isolate. Try it out and see what you think. The only egg cartons I like to scramble are the Eggbeaters Southwest style (peppers and onions).

Thread Information