Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    63190's Avatar
    63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    2,263

    Unofficial DBZ Diet

    I didn't know whether to put this here or in the Lounge, but wouldn't be awsome if there really were sensu beans? Would you just eat one PWO or PPWO?
    How many Dragon Ball fans here?

  2. #2
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    I didn't know whether to put this here or in the Lounge
    How about the trash?

    ~SC~

  3. #3
    dalcowbag's Avatar
    dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    KITCHEN
    Posts
    2,319
    ummmmmmmm. . .what?

    dcb

  4. #4
    DEVLDOG's Avatar
    DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    city of brotherly love
    Posts
    2,976

  5. #5
    Soldier of Misfortune's Avatar
    Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,459
    I am less smrt for haveing entered this thread.

  6. #6
    SplinterCell's Avatar
    SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,929
    Sand in who's vagina?

  7. #7
    63190's Avatar
    63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    How about the trash?

    ~SC~
    Well, at least some one thought it was funny enough to put in a

  8. #8
    dannyisaacs is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    south africa
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    I didn't know whether to put this here or in the Lounge, but wouldn't be awsome if there really were sensu beans? Would you just eat one PWO or PPWO?
    How many Dragon Ball fans here?
    hey bro i watch that program all the time it is awsome. an the n=beans would be great

  9. #9
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyisaacs
    hey bro i watch that program all the time it is awsome. an the n=beans would be great

    How did I know you'd be the only one to answer this thread w/any seriousness at all?

    ~SC~

  10. #10
    63190's Avatar
    63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyisaacs
    hey bro i watch that program all the time it is awsome. an the n=beans would be great
    Ah-ha! I knew there were other animé fans here, especially with DBZ. SC, you should really check it out. It's all about training and diet with that main character Gokou. Right Isaacs-san?

  11. #11
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Ah-ha! I knew there were other animé fans here, especially with DBZ. SC, you should really check it out. It's all about training and diet with that main character Gokou. Right Isaacs-san?
    I actually think my son watches that on Cartoon Network.

    ~SC~

  12. #12
    J-F's Avatar
    J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    mtl
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I actually think my son watches that on Cartoon Network.

    ~SC~

    didint knew you were having kids !!!

  13. #13
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by J-F
    didint knew you were having kids !!!

    I have a son who is 5, yes.

    Not having any kids currently, no. Not in our plans anytime soon.

    ~SC~

  14. #14
    The TooL's Avatar
    The TooL is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    124
    dragon ball z rules !!!!!!!!!!

  15. #15
    63190's Avatar
    63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by The TooL
    dragon ball z rules !!!!!!!!!!
    You see, SC, it rules. Sit down and watch it with him. That's what good parents do. Have to make sure he's not watching crap when you're not in the room. It moves kinda slow some times. Often actually. You can get into the story in a week. Following week, miss two eps in a row. Catch it the third day, and the naration fills in the gap from the missed eps. It's great like that.

  16. #16
    dannyisaacs is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    south africa
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Ah-ha! I knew there were other animé fans here, especially with DBZ. SC, you should really check it out. It's all about training and diet with that main character Gokou. Right Isaacs-san?
    i know it is cool they way they train an diet an fight it so cool..
    sc check it out

  17. #17
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    You see, SC, it rules. Sit down and watch it with him. That's what good parents do..
    Please refrain from insinuating that I am not a good parent.

    I watch a plethora of televisions programs w/him, but we tend to stick to educational ones for the most part. He does watch these other cartoons when I am working, hence me not watching EVERY show w/him all the time.

    ~SC~

  18. #18
    brian11's Avatar
    brian11 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Under the gym
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Please refrain from insinuating that I am not a good parent.

    I watch a plethora of televisions programs w/him, but we tend to stick to educational ones for the most part. He does watch these other cartoons when I am working, hence me not watching EVERY show w/him all the time.

    ~SC~
    I always joke about when i have kids im going to start them on a push up and sit up program when they are five. I wouldnt really do it, but my dad always tried to get me and my bro to do it when we were younger, like 14 or so, and now i wish that i had.

  19. #19
    63190's Avatar
    63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    2,263
    Sorry SC, did not intend for it to come out that way. Meant more like peer pressure form. IE "All the cool kids do it. You're cool, right?"
    "Yeah"
    "Cool" brushes his hair back behind his ears and walks off to the GTO.[/scene from Dazed and Confused]
    Any way, it comes out late at night on cartoon network on Saturday nights. I'm usually out that night so I record it and watch it when I get up the next day. I'm not sure if it still comes out weekday evenings. I work swing and used to record it then and watch it the next morning to get motivated to hit the gym.
    There's some huge dude at my gym who works there, he's got a tatoo of Piccolo and Mullet Super Sayain Gokou on his right tricep. This guys arms are easy 19-20 inchers cold.
    Any way, back on topic: 1/4 Sensu bean pwo or ppow? Or when?

  20. #20
    dannyisaacs is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    south africa
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Sorry SC, did not intend for it to come out that way. Meant more like peer pressure form. IE "All the cool kids do it. You're cool, right?"
    "Yeah"
    "Cool" brushes his hair back behind his ears and walks off to the GTO.[/scene from Dazed and Confused]
    Any way, it comes out late at night on cartoon network on Saturday nights. I'm usually out that night so I record it and watch it when I get up the next day. I'm not sure if it still comes out weekday evenings. I work swing and used to record it then and watch it the next morning to get motivated to hit the gym.
    There's some huge dude at my gym who works there, he's got a tatoo of Piccolo and Mullet Super Sayain Gokou on his right tricep. This guys arms are easy 19-20 inchers cold.
    Any way, back on topic: 1/4 Sensu bean pwo or ppow? Or when?
    dude you making me laugh. i say go for about 1/2 bean pwo

  21. #21
    63190's Avatar
    63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    2,263
    Yeah that's what I thought too. But if you watch the old school Dragon Ball eps one of them at the tournement, they say they ate one three day ago. Or that the bean lasts you like three days worth of nurishment. I don't know, I need to go to DB freak web site and talk to some one there to find out for sure.
    And then there's "The Tree of Might" movie.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •