HulkInsideMe is offline New Member

Can't get rid of my *LOVE HANDLES*

Im going to start a cutting diet pretty soon, not sure whats the best to go with but i've seen a good one, the Cuttin Diet 101 by slizzut on the " Here Goes LeanMeOut " thread. Problem is that I can't rid of my love handles at all... im pretty much lean but not cut yet. Im 5'6 @ 160 lbs. I do alot of stomach workout 6 days a week. Im not sure whats the best way to lose these love handles or really just down-size my waist but i need a little advice on it. Here is some pix of what my stomachs looking like now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can't get rid of my *LOVE HANDLES*-picture-0.jpg   Can't get rid of my *LOVE HANDLES*-picture-5.jpg   Can't get rid of my *LOVE HANDLES*-picture-6.jpg  

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You'll want to try one of those cutting diet approaches until you are at your goals.

~SC~

brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You'll want to try one of those cutting diet approaches until you are at your goals.

~SC~
    Yea, the cutting advice here coupled with cardio will eventually get rid of those love handles. Good Luck bro.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    The fat deposits or "love handles" are usually the hardest and last place of fat to get rid of for a male. Although they are super stubborn, certain steps can be taken to tighten up the back of the midline and really downsize the extra cargo space.

How does your diet look? What kind of carbs do you normally consume? How many days a week do you do cardio? How many days a wk do you train abs? How many cals a day? in what macro ratios? How many days a week do you weight train?

Alright bro take the time to answer some of these questions and I'm sure you probably won't even need anyone to offer any advice or "tips" for losing the "love handles." If your truly maxing out your efforts tell us and we can go from there. Best of luck.

brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    The fat deposits or "love handles" are usually the hardest and last place of fat to get rid of for a male. Although they are super stubborn, certain steps can be taken to tighten up the back of the midline and really downsize the extra cargo space.

How does your diet look? What kind of carbs do you normally consume? How many days a week do you do cardio? How many days a wk do you train abs? How many cals a day? in what macro ratios? How many days a week do you weight train?

Alright bro take the time to answer some of these questions and I'm sure you probably won't even need anyone to offer any advice or "tips" for losing the "love handles." If your truly maxing out your efforts tell us and we can go from there. Best of luck.
    True, if you are looking for a quick and easy way, then its called surgery. Otherwise its all hard work.

Thread Information