Thread: Diet length

Sheek is offline Junior Member

Diet length

I have been deiting for around 4 months, and results have been great. I started may 1st. I was roughly 260-255. Now I am 220-215, my ultimate goal is 190. My diet is derived from the diet sticky from rambo, with one cheat day a week and cardio 5 times a week for an hour. my question is, how long can I keep on deiting like this. I mean I can do this for a while, but will my body be able to take it? I have heard that low carb deits for a long period of time can be dangerous, is this true?

brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheek
    I have been deiting for around 4 months, and results have been great. I started may 1st. I was roughly 260-255. Now I am 220-215, my ultimate goal is 190. My diet is derived from the diet sticky from rambo, with one cheat day a week and cardio 5 times a week for an hour. my question is, how long can I keep on deiting like this. I mean I can do this for a while, but will my body be able to take it? I have heard that low carb deits for a long period of time can be dangerous, is this true?
    If you are following the layout by rambo then you shouldnt be too low on carbs anyway. With PWO and PPWO you are getting a good amount of carbs. So in that case no that amount of carbs is not bad for you. The atkins 10g of carbs crap, that will probably be bad in the long run.

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    If you are following the layout by rambo then you shouldnt be too low on carbs anyway. With PWO and PPWO you are getting a good amount of carbs. So in that case no that amount of carbs is not bad for you. The atkins 10g of carbs crap, that will probably be bad in the long run.
    ditto

ok cool, just wanted to make sure. I only workout 3 days a week, this should still be ok?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Congrats on your progress, sounds like you have done awesome. Keep it up.

thanks alot bro.

Thread Information