TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member

SWOLE'S 7-Day Diet

I have to give you props bro on your 7-day diet outline. I didnt get to do the entire thing from start to finish exactly as it is laid out but I applied the concepts and absolutely loved it. I wasnt the only one that noticed the results though. I had countless people ask if I had leaned out or lost weight. I actually fit in a pair of 30" jeans for the first time since I was prolly in middle school. Unfortunately with my cutting diet ending and Test ending as well I didnt toy with my carb intake but I def know the sodium/water loading and depleting worked like a charm!! The last 2 days of water depletion suck ass, red wine tastes like butt, and the raisonettes made my teeth feel as if they were rotting to hell instantly, but the results were undisputable. I will definetly run the layout in its entirety next spring. Hope we have put the previous issues behind us and again thanks for the solid program with great principles to adhere to both in SGX and the 7-day diet!!

helios is offline Associate Member
    where is this diet laid out?

Quote Originally Posted by helios
    where is this diet laid out?
    It isnt a sticky here but it should be!! Swole knows exactly where to find it and I'm sure he will post the link but for the mean time I will just attach a word file that I copied and pasted from a site a while ago.
    Attached Files Attached Files

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Kick butt bro!!!!!!!

Differences? What differences?

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    I have to give you props bro on your 7-day diet outline. I didnt get to do the entire thing from start to finish exactly as it is laid out but I applied the concepts and absolutely loved it. I wasnt the only one that noticed the results though. I had countless people ask if I had leaned out or lost weight. I actually fit in a pair of 30" jeans for the first time since I was prolly in middle school. Unfortunately with my cutting diet ending and Test ending as well I didnt toy with my carb intake but I def know the sodium/water loading and depleting worked like a charm!! The last 2 days of water depletion suck ass, red wine tastes like butt, and the raisonettes made my teeth feel as if they were rotting to hell instantly, but the results were undisputable. I will definetly run the layout in its entirety next spring. Hope we have put the previous issues behind us and again thanks for the solid program with great principles to adhere to both in SGX and the 7-day diet!!

BTW, u can find this article at my forums in the V.X. Virtual Library, at 1fast400.com under "authors", and also at T-Mag on-line.

Thanks,
    ~SC~

MaidenOnslaught is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    BTW, u can find this article at my forums in the V.X. Virtual Library, at 1fast400.com under "authors", and also at T-Mag on-line.

Thanks,
    ~SC~
    Swole, awesome websit you have there.

Thanks! It was just re-done by a professional.

~SC~

The 7-day really needs to be a sticky here. I know I had to look for it forever to find it. Use your almighty powers and make it a sticky!!

Thread Information