Buildingmuscle is offline Associate Member

nutrition software

Does anyone know what would be a good software to buy for a computer that could show a person exactly what to eat? as far as if someone wanting to know the right amounts of food or calories to lose weight or for someone looking to add weight? something that could give a person the right diet program

thanks for any help

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    There are sites like fitday.com and such that people use as guides. Nothing is going to show you exactly what to eat, as you'll have to do some of the calculations/planning/etc. yourself.

~SC~

brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    There are sites like fitday.com and such that people use as guides. Nothing is going to show you exactly what to eat, as you'll have to do some of the calculations/planning/etc. yourself.

~SC~
    Not going to recommend visualxcellence?

Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    Not going to recommend visualxcellence?

Well, I would, except I don't really have any software which is what he is looking for. Besides, it's VIZUALXCELLENCE

~SC~

brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Well, I would, except I don't really have any software which is what he is looking for. Besides, it's VIZUALXCELLENCE

~SC~
    no software? i thought your brain was the software bro

Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    no software? i thought your brain was the software bro
    True!

~SC~

xenithon is offline Member
    Hey enough advertising!! j/k

To the poster, I have no probs with software, it can be very useful. However I get worried when I see (and I HAVE seen it happen) people getting software and thinking they're sorted and will lose weight automatically. Computers are powerful nowadays but they aint THAT good. It takes work and dedication, the pc is exactly what it was designed to be, a tool, not a silver bullet.

That's my words of wisdom for the morning
    X

Buildingmuscle is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the info, Bro's

As for my nutrition needs for what I do has been working for me so far. The software that I was asking about, I mainly asked because alot of people are always asking what they should eat and I was just curious if there was some software that I could get that could get them started, ya know give them the basic idea or just a good starting point. Take all their information and maybe just help them alittle more.

thanks again for the information

berniec is offline Junior Member
    i just use microsoft excel and made a spreadsheet to keep track of my meals and their nutritional content, i added the most common items i have (chicken, shakes, etc) at the bottom of the template so i just copy and paste those items in as i eat them and it totals everything up as i go thru the day

Thread Information