Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: all these pillz

  1. #1
    REV's Avatar
    REV
    REV is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    44

    all these pillz

    I've always been taking all my vitamins and pillz during breakfast, But I have been wondering since breakfast is my biggest meal, oats, wheat bix, milk, whey protein, 6 eggs.
    And then followed by all these vitamins and pillz i.e. a multivitamin, vitamin C, vitamin b-6, nolva, dbol , asprin, milk thwistle and flax seed oil, green tea etc.
    and like a heep of water.
    Is that like to much for the body to handle all at once?
    Do you guys split your pilz out throughout the day or maybe wait a few hours after a big meal.

  2. #2
    brian11's Avatar
    brian11 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Under the gym
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by REV
    I've always been taking all my vitamins and pillz during breakfast, But I have been wondering since breakfast is my biggest meal, oats, wheat bix, milk, whey protein, 6 eggs.
    And then followed by all these vitamins and pillz i.e. a multivitamin, vitamin C, vitamin b-6, nolva, dbol , asprin, milk thwistle and flax seed oil, green tea etc.
    and like a heep of water.
    Is that like to much for the body to handle all at once?
    Do you guys split your pilz out throughout the day or maybe wait a few hours after a big meal.
    I cant say whether it matters or not but if it was me then yes i would split them up. seems to me that your body is getting overloaded. but reason i responded is beccause you should ditch the flax pills and get the liquid. you would need 15 pills to get a dcent amount of fat.

  3. #3
    REV's Avatar
    REV
    REV is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    44
    I don't use the flax seed oil pilz I have the oil.
    Should have made that a bit more clear thanks.

    Yea I will have to start spliting it all up.
    It's alot eaier this way cause you don't have to keep track of what you take, and forget to take stuff hehe.

  4. #4
    brian11's Avatar
    brian11 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Under the gym
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by REV
    I don't use the flax seed oil pilz I have the oil.
    Should have made that a bit more clear thanks.
    oh ok cool
    Quote Originally Posted by REV
    Yea I will have to start spliting it all up.
    It's alot eaier this way cause you don't have to keep track of what you take, and forget to take stuff hehe.
    get one of those pill holders that has each day of the week. of course you might need like 3 of them for all the pills you have

  5. #5
    diesel21's Avatar
    diesel21 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    734
    yeah, good post.. i take like 20 or more pills a day.. people see me pop them and think i'm a freak!

  6. #6
    TRIBOL's Avatar
    TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    331
    quick guesstion, whats the aspirin for?

    TrIBOL

  7. #7
    REV's Avatar
    REV
    REV is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    44
    helps keep blool pressure down

  8. #8
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Will also give you a peptic ulcer w/continued use when you don't need it.

    ~SC~

  9. #9
    Farmer's Avatar
    Farmer is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    In the field, hunting for poonany
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIBOL
    quick guesstion, whats the aspirin for?

    TrIBOL
    Is it the 200mg or 81mg?

  10. #10
    Soldier of Misfortune's Avatar
    Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,459
    Did anyone else see he was taking dbol in there? I didnt see any form of test either. Dbol just for the hell of it maybe? Thats a bad idea IMO.

  11. #11
    REV's Avatar
    REV
    REV is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Did anyone else see he was taking dbol in there? I didnt see any form of test either. Dbol just for the hell of it maybe? Thats a bad idea IMO.
    I'm on a bulking cycle now, thats why I am taking so much stuff, and I didn't mention that I am also using test e because it isn't in pill form.

    The asprin is 500mg I only use it on workout days and only when I'm on gear.

  12. #12
    slizzut's Avatar
    slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,881
    Quote Originally Posted by REV
    I'm on a bulking cycle now, thats why I am taking so much stuff, and I didn't mention that I am also using test e because it isn't in pill form.

    The asprin is 500mg I only use it on workout days and only when I'm on gear.

    Keep the Dbol and aspirin in the morning, everything else you can spread out as you wish.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •