Thread: pct diet

Static_masta is offline Junior Member

pct diet

when on my pct what what should my diet and calorie/protein intake be? can i start to cut once its started or will i still bulk?

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    lol i was just about to post the same question so i migth as well hijack this thread

Yeah right now im wondering the exact same thing, what should my intake be like if im just coming off or a cutting diet and am at around 300 cals under maintenance per day but still have huge amounts of protein(2 x bodyweight), lots of fibrous veggies and, sufficient E.F.A'S?

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys....I had my PCT / cutting diet critiqued by swole and leanmeout on the following link....check it out....it might give u a lil bit of an idea....hope it helps...

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?...=peanut+butter

so i should start cutting when i hit my pct? will i not grow anymore?

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Static_masta
    so i should start cutting when i hit my pct? will i not grow anymore?
    Keep Eating as much as u were eating before but clean....include creatine after your workouts and 20 minutes later have your PWO shakes with 80 grams of dextrose.....take tribulus at 4.5 grams aday...take 1000 I.U of B12 eod to increase appetite and energy.....do cardio for 35-40 minutes 4 times a week in the morning on an empty stomach....hmmm watelse....and yeah try taking some thermogenic compounds like clen or an ECY stack...Me personally Im doing Clen two weeks on two weeks off and on the off weeks im hitting up the ECY stack....and last but not lease make sure u take your ancillaries i.e clomid, nolva, ldex and arimidex ......Im just taking clomid and arimidex....Hope it helps...Im paranoid about losing size too but hopefully bieng on creatine for 2 months will kinda change that......Im keeping my fingers crossed....Goodluck

cheers my friend.

Thread Information