MastrYoDa is offline New Member

cycle diet...please help

Hey guys, I need some help comming up with a diet for my first cycle next month. I have read all the stickies both on this board and others but have yet to come across a situation like mine...these are my stats: (5'6"....185 lbs...29 yrs old...13% bf).

I have a weird metabolism in that I can grow off of only 2000 cals per day or less. My body type is between endo and mesomorph...I pack on weight extremely easy and am affraid of what those high cal diets (like 4000-5000 cals/day) will do to me while on a cycle.

Currently I am on a low card diet because from my own personal experience me and carbs don't mix....they make me retain massive amounts of water and pack on fat in short amounts of time. My diet focuses on large amounts of protiens, then fats, then lastly carbs.

I KNOW MY DIET SUCKS, but I don't know how to fix it so that I can speed up my metabolism.

Can you guys pls offer any advice as to what my diet should look like given the information I have given?

Next cycle:
    wk 1-4......dbol 40mg ed
    wk 1-12....tent enan 500mg ew
    wk 1-12....nolva 10mg ed
    wk 1-12....l-dex .25mg ed
    Last edited by MastrYoDa; 09-12-2004 at 04:31 PM. Reason: forgot a comment

This is an average day for me...I don't eat often because I am at school most of the day...I know that is not an excuse and will defanitly change that on my cycle.

Breakfast:
    protein shake (2 scoops of 25 g/scoop protein) with 2% milk
    2 boild egs
    1 piece of toast

Lunch: if I have time
    1 can of tuna with lemon...no mayo

Dinner:
    steamed veggies
    meat (chicken or beef about 8 oz)

Pre workout:
    protein shake (1 scoop)

Post workout:
    protein shake (2 scoops)

Hugh-Hefner's-Son is offline Associate Member

+

First off what are your goals. The way this is outlined right now it looks like a cutting diet. I understand it's hard to eat during school sometimes, but you need to eat more meals and bump your cals WAY up.

Bring some snacks and pre-made meals around with your books bro, and don't rely too much on those shakes, IMO.

Keep learning from your body and it will come to you.

I am pretty big right now....for my height that is. My goals are to build clean mass and then finally get cut after the cycle...want to be around 195-200 lbs with 10% or less bf.

Like I said because of my slow metabolism and my body type, upping the cals too much will just result in bloating and stored fat...in a matter of 1 week!!! no joke
    With the diet I outlined above, this summer I gained 20lbs

The only reason I rely on those shakes currently is that they are cheaper than food at the moment. I can get 140 kg of whey protien for $140. But during my cycle they will only be used to suppliment.

I guess my real question is could I get away with just upping my cal intake by 1500 cals/day? Also could I still stay on low carbs?

SKiN is offline Member
    yes, yes...1500 is alot imo, try 1000 instead of 1500.

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MastrYoDa
    This is an average day for me...I don't eat often because I am at school most of the day...I know that is not an excuse and will defanitly change that on my cycle.

Breakfast:
    protein shake (2 scoops of 25 g/scoop protein) with 2% milk
    2 boild egs
    1 piece of toast

Lunch: if I have time
    1 can of tuna with lemon...no mayo

Dinner:
    steamed veggies
    meat (chicken or beef about 8 oz)

Pre workout:
    protein shake (1 scoop)

Post workout:
    protein shake (2 scoops)
    you need to get more fat in your diet.also your PW drink needs dextrose in it and where is your PPWO meal.need to read the sticky bro.

Thread Information