DoctaBig is offline Member

Alternative Fat Sources????

Just curious here. During the day we all take in a lot off pro/fat meals...much more than pro/carb meals. What sources of fat does everyone here utilize, besides the common ones everyone know's: olive oil, nuts, flax oil ect.

Do many use cheese???

Also, when you design pro/fat meals; how do you set up your macros?
    i personally use 50-65 g protein/20-30 g fat....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    Just curious here. During the day we all take in a lot off pro/fat meals...much more than pro/carb meals. What sources of fat does everyone here utilize, besides the common ones everyone know's: olive oil, nuts, flax oil ect.

Do many use cheese???

Also, when you design pro/fat meals; how do you set up your macros?
    i personally use 50-65 g protein/20-30 g fat....
    I use red meat, mayo, almonds, macadamias, olive oil, real cheese, avacado, dressings, eggs, natty peanut butter, etc.

The setting up of macros is independent of your stats/goals/entire dietary layout. There is no "correct" number of fats to protein, it's experimentation/planning/implemenation/reflection and analysis of the previously proposed processes.

~SC~

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Big macs at macdonalds.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

yes

without the bun though...have to separate those fats and carbs. throw on the mayo and it's perfect....i got this tip from starter777. kfc is also good i hear.

lol i was looking more along the lines of "clean" forms of fat

Thanks for the info swole...Just out of curiosity, when you choose your fat sources do you use any regard to saturated vs un-saturated fat. Or is it basically any fat goes. I'm trying to keep my current cycle (prop/tren ) as clean as possible. My last cycle i used the eat whatever/whenever approach and put on a bunch of un wanted fat...then while cutting i burned a bunch of muscle trying to lose that fat. Not exactly optimal

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    without the bun though...have to separate those fats and carbs. throw on the mayo and it's perfect....i got this tip from starter777. kfc is also good i hear.
    Hahaha

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    lol i was looking more along the lines of "clean" forms of fat

Thanks for the info swole...Just out of curiosity, when you choose your fat sources do you use any regard to saturated vs un-saturated fat. Or is it basically any fat goes. I'm trying to keep my current cycle (prop/tren ) as clean as possible. My last cycle i used the eat whatever/whenever approach and put on a bunch of un wanted fat...then while cutting i burned a bunch of muscle trying to lose that fat. Not exactly optimal

i used natty pb, almonds, pistachios, cheese, mayo, red meat, Udo's Oil, dressings...

i basically use the same stuff....i was hoping someone would say something that sounded awesome...all well. thanks for the input guys

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    i basically use the same stuff....i was hoping someone would say something that sounded awesome...all well. thanks for the input guys

Awesome huh? How about all natual Guacamole? Theres a different fat source for you.

Thread Information