SplinterCell is offline Senior Member

The guy who made "super size me" is gonna be on campus tom.

Hes going to be showing his movie tomorow and he will be taking questions about it, not sure if you guys have heard about it but its a documentary on how he eats McDonalds for a month and gets fat...I dont understand the logic of his descision but to each his own i guess....If you could ask him a question, what would it be? Im thinking of something to ask him but nothing comes to mind...

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Hes going to be showing his movie tomorow and he will be taking questions about it, not sure if you guys have heard about it but its a documentary on how he eats McDonalds for a month and gets fat...I dont understand the logic of his descision but to each his own i guess....If you could ask him a question, what would it be? Im thinking of something to ask him but nothing comes to mind...

It was a great movie. You're very luck to have a chance like this bro.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i would say kill yourself you have too much time on your hands and you did something that is obvious (eat fatty foods and get fat)

this is meant to the maker of the movie not the thread starter

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    i would say kill yourself you have too much time on your hands and you did something that is obvious (eat fatty foods and get fat)

this is meant to the maker of the movie not the thread starter

Now thats not very nice. He made the movie and went on the McDonalds diet to prove a point and show how terribly unheatly a large precentage of Americans are living.

Everyone knows americans are the most unhealthy nation people know that it has been documented... This guy sat on his ass and ate McDonalds all day and video taped it and people are paying to watch this!?!??!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    Everyone knows americans are the most unhealthy nation people know that it has been documented... This guy sat on his ass and ate McDonalds all day and video taped it and people are paying to watch this!?!??!

Exactly.......it's like WTF?? Some guy had to do this for people to realize that sh*t food is unhealthy???

Wow.......what a barnburner!!!!!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Exactly.......it's like WTF?? Some guy had to do this for people to realize that sh*t food is unhealthy???

Wow.......what a barnburner!!!!!

~SC~
    Thank you

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I saw a poster for him coming to NIU I think. Maybe theyre just showing the movie. All I saw was a mouth full of fries. OOOOh for a cheat meal.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Tell him SwoleCat said he's an idiot who proved nothing that wasn't already entirely obvious to everyone with an IQ of that just above a rock!

~SC~

Thread Information