rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member

Bulking, over used as Lazy?

I have been on the board for a few hours today and am doing some personal reflecting. I would consider myself naturally lean. Not huge, not shredded but pretty lean overall. I am 6"3 215.
    I want to get to 230, I have beent there before and held it well. I did some modeling this summer which was worth the time and effort and was down to 199 in August. Just a few rounds of Swole's 7 Day Prep and some Diazide did the trick. Now is some fun time. I am on 500mg Enathate and 40mg Dbol with some Vadadyl Sulfate and R-ALA.
    I want to get bigger, but I know bulking so ****lazy sometimes when it comes to dieting. I am hungry now, really hungty all day which is a good sign right? I have a good metabolism and my symmetry is good as well.
    What have you guys done successfully in the past to grow and still look good without a shirt

Thanks!

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    Oh yea, like for instance I had just had a Tuna Sandwich (whole large pack) with cheese on wheat and some cottage cheese and then a Mesotech bar. I am still hungry and it's a little funny to me why?

read the bulking sticky and build off of it, switch up meals, etc to meat your daily calorie requirements, then add some cause your bulking.... get it?

Thread Information