Thread: Coke Vs Water

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

Arrow Coke Vs Water

Water

1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (Likely applies to half world pop.)

2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.

3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.

4. One glass of water shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a U-Washington study.

5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.

6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.

7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.

8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.

Coke

1. In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.

3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl... Let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean.

4. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

5. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

6. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away corrosion.

7. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

9.The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days.

10.To carry Coca Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly Corrosive materials.

11.The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I call bull**** on these ones. I've tried them both.

2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.

9.The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That coke sh*t is old news, and half of it isn't true.

I remember reading that in like 8th grade, .

~SC~

well its fun to tell your mates just after they've opened a can

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    yeah, this was on myth busters.....the myth on coke was busted

my mum appreciated it when i emailed it to her

she didnt drink coke for a whole 5 minutes

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Some one posted this like a month ago, the exact post. I would say something else, but I lost my train of thought when two smokin hott chicks just walked past my window.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    If coke is that useful I will spare the water-I smoke cannabis too,because you can make such great things,like soap,clothes,or tows out of it.-of course I donīt!!!!!
    Last edited by NewBreed; 09-22-2004 at 05:25 AM.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Submerge a bone in vinegar. The bone will turn rubbery and break down in a few hours.

Interesting list of the uses of coke. I'll have to try some of them. I don't know about the coke/blood on highway thing. I think Coke would do everything it could to separate it's product from morose things such as blood on highways. I doubt it would sell it's stock in bulk to people who planned to use it that way.

I smell an Urban Myth.

Thread Information