se11 is offline Associate Member

Deitary help for bulking

Right now I want to bulk and I just wanted to know if anyone knew how much protien , fats, carbs, ect. I should intake.

I'm, 5'7 150 pounds. I am currently on no real dietary plan, not doing steroids , and workout 4-6 days a week. I would say I am between 20%-15% bf. Right now, I am pretty happy with the improvements my muscles are making and look foward to making them grow and shape more, but I think a better diet will help out a lot.

Can anyone give me the amount of Fats, Protien, Carbs, ect. that I should be intaking. Right now my meals go as follow:

MEAL 1: 7 am
    Usually a decent meal, medium-heavy with two sides.

SNACK 1: 10 am
    Fruit, glass of milk, and another small snack.

MEAL 2: 12 pm
    Medium-heavy meal, usually with one side.

MEAL 3: 3 pm
    Light-medium meal, glass of milk, some fruit.

MEAL 4: 6 pm
    Heavy meal with three to four sides and a protien shake about 30 mins later.

SNACK 2: 8pm
    A few eggs, and a small portion of a heavy meal, just to fill me up.

SNACK 3: 10 pm
    Mostly fruit, seeds, or something small before bed.

Can anyone help me with how much I should be intaking? I am not good with diets and stuff so can anyone help me out?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by se11
    Right now I want to bulk and I just wanted to know if anyone knew how much protien , fats, carbs, ect. I should intake.

I'm, 5'7 150 pounds. I am currently on no real dietary plan, not doing steroids , and workout 4-6 days a week. I would say I am between 20%-15% bf. Right now, I am pretty happy with the improvements my muscles are making and look foward to making them grow and shape more, but I think a better diet will help out a lot.

Can anyone give me the amount of Fats, Protien, Carbs, ect. that I should be intaking. Right now my meals go as follow:

MEAL 1: 7 am
    Usually a decent meal, medium-heavy with two sides.

SNACK 1: 10 am
    Fruit, glass of milk, and another small snack.

MEAL 2: 12 pm
    Medium-heavy meal, usually with one side.

MEAL 3: 3 pm
    Light-medium meal, glass of milk, some fruit.

MEAL 4: 6 pm
    Heavy meal with three to four sides and a protien shake about 30 mins later.

SNACK 2: 8pm
    A few eggs, and a small portion of a heavy meal, just to fill me up.

SNACK 3: 10 pm
    Mostly fruit, seeds, or something small before bed.

Can anyone help me with how much I should be intaking? I am not good with diets and stuff so can anyone help me out?
    read the bulking sticky man.... your right diet will change everything in your results. your also right that you are not good with "diets and stuff", which should be where a good portion of your dedication should go. You didn't outline anything really, read the sticky then come back!

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Read the sticky.. theres no way we can critique/help you with something like that.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Milk/"sides"/etc?

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Milk/"sides"/etc?

~SC~

se11 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    read the bulking sticky man.... your right diet will change everything in your results. your also right that you are not good with "diets and stuff", which should be where a good portion of your dedication should go. You didn't outline anything really, read the sticky then come back!
    what else do you need from me? let me know and i'll tell you whatever is necessary

Quote Originally Posted by se11
    what else do you need from me? let me know and i'll tell you whatever is necessary

Read the bulking sticky, do some research and come back with a totally new diet.

Scour the sticky that is the bulking one, and return with a layout indicative of utilizing the tools/information housed within.

~SC~

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Scour the sticky that is the bulking one, and return with a layout indicative of utilizing the tools/information housed within.

~SC~
    you sound like a fvcking poet,,,
    even when your talking about the bulking sticky its blatantly obvious what your major is!

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    you sound like a fvcking poet,,,
    even when your talking about the bulking sticky its blatantly obvious what your major is!
    LMFAO!!!!!!!

~SC~

Thread Information