D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

1st Cycle,diet or no diet?

Cycle im planning in the long run is(1st cycle)

400mg/2ml test
    400mg/2ml eq
    10weeks

stats-5'9
    weight 150ish (BUT WILL START GEAR WHEN I REACH ABOUT 160ish and good body structure,about 5months)

Goals:Gain Muscle , Not to increase in body fat over 13-15% since it took me very long to get to 11% around <-6months,(I GAIN FAT VERY FAST,Im kinda like a endomorph)
    lifting 2 1/2 years

As for the question
    Should i follow a diet ,a day by day meal plan while on gear? i know u might say some stupid "REMARKS" but i was thinking as long as i have 6meals a day with good protein sources and complex carbs,fat i should be good? as opposed to eating the same meals everyday?

so in my case should i just worry more about getting about 300-350 protein a day ? and for carbs im not to sure ,since i dont want to increase body fat but what do you think 150-200carbs reasonable amount? as long as its clean good complex carbs? if i have the ability to create a diet routine during college than by all means i will stick to it,i have been on my current diet since SEPTEMBER2001,and seen improvement but while on AS i figured as long as i just get the GOOD PROTEIN and GOOD COMPLEX CARBS and EFAs' over 6-7meals a day im good to go??

thank you for taking the time to read this,i do know how to orginize a diet just wondering if its really necessary ?

thx,and be safe
    Last edited by D00fy; 03-07-2002 at 01:09 PM.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    BUMP

Thread Information