dannyisaacs is offline Member

timing of meals( quick question)

how important is it to eat your meals at exactly at the same time every day.
    cos some days wen i sleep late all my meals shift up a bit later. but i still eat every two -three hours between meals.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That's actually okay as long as you get the same amount of sleep, and can keep the activity the same.

However, many miss a few meals going back/forth like this between getting up early and getting up late.

~SC~

Britguy is offline Banned
    it would be real nice if i could get an answer for this also, i work 2 7am-7pm dayshifts which is fine, cos i can get all my meals in no problems, however on the following day i work nights 7pm-7am 2 days in a row, i tend to getup a little later 10-11am when on nights, but i eat allday and through the night at 3 hrs intervals, is this ok to do? this shift pattern really throws me out, i work 4 on 4 off or "continental shifts" with 18 days off every 7 sets, if you follow me, getting up off night really fuks me up big time, any advice greatfully recieved! planning on starting my own supps shop so regular hours will be great!

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    i work shifts and i just alter my meal pattern to which ever shift i am on.for example when i am nights meal 1 is when i get up usually at 2 pm and then i eat every 2-3 hours.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Eat every 3 hours and get 5-6-7 meals and your fine no matter what time you wake up.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    It makes no difference what shift you work, follow the basic guidelines.

Cardio after waking (empty stomach), eat every 2.5 to 3 hours.....

Thread Information