Nevergoodenough is offline Junior Member

Has anybody seen this before?

I was looking around on the internet and found www.musclegaintips.com, its this dude Anthony Ellis and he put on 32 lbs of mass in 12 weeks without juice. Its pretty legit because he was in all sorts of EAS contests and ****, now hes selling his diet and workout for $80 with a 90 day money back guarantee. It seems kind of like what Swole is offering, cheaper but a little less personalized, but its got a money back gaurantee. At www.musclegaintips.com/private its got some of the members of the program and they're talking about putting on like 20lbs in 12 weeks. I know 20 or 32lbs in 12 weeks seems a little outrageous, but with a no questions money back guarantee it seems like it might be worth a shot. Does anybody else have any knowledge about him/his program?

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    I doubt he did it without AAS... they just say that so that he can make money. The fact that its not personilized means its not worth the money. Everyone is different, there isn't one master diet that everyone can follow to either gain muscle or lose fat. Don't waste your time or your money.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    what slizz said. personalized diet plans are 10000000000x more effective than that crap. The fact that you say he was in "EAS competitions'' would make me even more skeptical! that much MUSCLE mass in 12 weeks without anabolic steroids is entirely impossible, and i would love for somebody to prove me wrong!

If he did indeed gain that, he WAS using some type of performance enhancing supplement to say the least!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Let me first say that what he offers and what I offer are NOTHING alike. They are entirely different services (TOTALLY different nutritional approaches) that aim to reach different audiences.

It's EAS's approach pitched by him for use w/EAS supps. I don't push/sell supps.

Anthony is a nice guy, he really is, I've spoken with him a few times. We have different goals. A refund, should you be able to prove worthy of one w/sub-par results, won't come from Anthony. You know where it comes from.

I'll never go corporate.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 09-26-2004 at 09:31 PM.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Let me first say that what he offers and what I offer are NOTHING alike.

I'll never go corporate.

~SC~

Nevergoodenough is offline Junior Member
    Since you've gotten to talk to him Swole do you think him (32 lbs in 12 weeks)/his program are as full of **** as everyone else seems to think? Everybody hating on it so much is kind of enticing me to try it, I'm a hardgainer right now, so I have just kept my bf low and been pretty shredded but I've always wanted to put on some decent mass. So I might give his program a shot maybe with a cycle of 1,4 ad after I finish my last 6 weeks of cutting.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i know personally the 2003 winner as i helped him with his training

no eas products needed. anthony ellis is a lying **** just like bill phillips. no offense to either one of them, but if you're a liar i'm calling you out. i know all about how the body for life contest works from dealing with the co grand champion and his dieting , training, and supplementation. it's all bull****

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevergoodenough
    Since you've gotten to talk to him Swole do you think him (32 lbs in 12 weeks)/his program are as full of **** as everyone else seems to think?
    He is a good guy, I don't want to sh*t on him as a person. I have spoken w/him in e-mails, and he's courteous and the whole 9.

What he endorses is b.s. however, and I'd take heed of PTYB's thoughts above.

Remember also that this thread had me included in the first post, and for all we know it could be Anthony himself, or another who runs musclegaintips.com attempting to get me to say something negative/slanderous about the program. For what reason we don't know, but it's happened before.

Not gonna happen.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 09-27-2004 at 11:03 AM.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i have no doubt that he may be a very nice guy

even the guy , tom phillips, who i helped out and helped win the BFL grand championship was a nice guy UNTIL he won. they he became a self absorbed jerk.why i have no idea as BFL is not some big deal. i can tell you that the pictures submitted on tom's part were from 4 years earlier and drugs were used to supplement, not eas products.they don't drug test, obviously, because it's the bosy they want to assciate with the contest and the products, not the morals and hardwork.
    it discredits the contest and leaves more people than not that don't use drugs and HONESTLY do it in 12 weeks that get left behind.

Thread Information