VIXI is offline Female Member

time for a change

Despite it's not so great nutritional content...I've been using Muscle Milk for a while now...just cause it tastes so **** good...Solidifying my cutting diet...so it's time for a change...school and work are making my meal planning crazy...and my Spanish professor just wouldn't take too kindly to me chompin on steak in class for added protein... So a new meal replacement has become absolutely necessary...not gonna be a brat about this one...I'll get past the taste...just lookin for the best...but of course the more highly palatable the fewer terrible faces I make at Senora Blain...she'll thank you for it..any and all suggestions welcome....Ayudame...xxxSass

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    i would get some orange protein from www.allthewhey.com its a great meal if you throw in some almonds, and the orange taste amazing

DCB

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    just curious, before i give you advise i was wondering what the need is for all the protein. unless your trying to put on mass. i consume between 4-500 grams of protein a day but im trying to stay as big as i can. please dont be offended by what im about to say but most girls i know eat salads and ride an exercise bike for an hour a day and that seems to keep them skinny. and as far as im concerned that is all that matters in a girl. once again im unducated in the ways of female bodybuilding so please dont tear me up because of what i just said. im just wondering if your trying to put on mass or what. if that is the case i can give you the names of some great tasting protein and mre's. ever try sci fit products? once again please do not be insulted by the salad thing, that is what i see all the girls i date do though.

Can of tuna with tabasco is what i would do...oh and some almonds

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    high quality jerky

Well by just eating salad everyday i'd be riding an hour everyday straight to eating away at the LBM I've worked so hard to obtain...not gonna happen...just going with most of my usual eating habits and cutting down portions and making sure I'm not putting too much time between my meals...you have to eat to lose...just important to watch times, combinations, and quality of what you're taking in...hence the desire to cut out the muscle milk for now...too many calories, carbs and fats in that one...at least for a cutting phase...like I said wanting to be able to more clearly see the muscle I've developed ...not get rid of it...

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    just curious, before i give you advise i was wondering what the need is for all the protein. unless your trying to put on mass. i consume between 4-500 grams of protein a day but im trying to stay as big as i can. please dont be offended by what im about to say but most girls i know eat salads and ride an exercise bike for an hour a day and that seems to keep them skinny. and as far as im concerned that is all that matters in a girl. once again im unducated in the ways of female bodybuilding so please dont tear me up because of what i just said. im just wondering if your trying to put on mass or what. if that is the case i can give you the names of some great tasting protein and mre's. ever try sci fit products? once again please do not be insulted by the salad thing, that is what i see all the girls i date do though.

sounds like it would be a nice change...and I love almonds!!..thanx

Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    i would get some orange protein from www.allthewhey.com its a great meal if you throw in some almonds, and the orange taste amazing

DCB

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    Well by just eating salad everyday i'd be riding an hour everyday straight to eating away at the LBM I've worked so hard to obtain...not gonna happen...just going with most of my usual eating habits and cutting down portions and making sure I'm not putting too much time between my meals...you have to eat to lose...just important to watch times, combinations, and quality of what you're taking in...hence the desire to cut out the muscle milk for now...too many calories, carbs and fats in that one...at least for a cutting phase...like I said wanting to be able to more clearly see the muscle I've developed ...not get rid of it...
    im sorry, i knew that i should of erased that post. im not to famalier with female bodybuilding at all. all i know is how to train my own muscles and how to properly use steroids , insulin , growth hormone , igf, and t-3 and clen .

Thread Information