Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    kc
    kc is offline Female Member

5'4"

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    you are capable of doing it. if it's a priority it will get done. we have faith in you!!
    it's gotta be a priority...i need the distraction and a reason to stay away from the alcohol

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

well look at your % of bodyfat as why you should stay away from alcohol

Quote Originally Posted by kc
    it's gotta be a priority...i need the distraction and a reason to stay away from the alcohol
    everytime you want a drink,think of all the sugar alcohol and empty calories you are putting on your body. drinking ruins people's bodies, not to mention looks. it dehydrates your skin terribly. nothing is worse than girls who are heavy and compound the problem by drinking.look at drinking as the source of the problem you are trying to oversome bf% wise, not the escape from thinking about it. if you are serious about cutting your bf% from 24 down to 10% you can not possibly touch a drop of alcohol and acheive that goal

kc

hell ya...

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    everytime you want a drink,think of all the sugar alcohol and empty calories you are putting on your body. drinking ruins people's bodies, not to mention looks. it dehydrates your skin terribly. nothing is worse than girls who are heavy and compound the problem by drinking.look at drinking as the source of the problem you are trying to oversome bf% wise, not the escape from thinking about it. if you are serious about cutting your bf% from 24 down to 10% you can not possibly touch a drop of alcohol and acheive that goal

the focused kc is just that...focused. Nothing tempts (other than physical stuff) and free days look like somebody else's "ugh, i'm eating good day"

no worries about my diet or alcohol intake once i get rollin...then the fight is with my lifts and some stupid thing inside me that says..ugh, skinny

Soardo is offline New Member
    KC....wassssssup?

How goes the routine...haven't heard from you in a bit....have you got the diet dialed in yet?

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soardo
    KC....wassssssup?

How goes the routine...haven't heard from you in a bit....have you got the diet dialed in yet?
    Good question

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    first off...you are lifting very late at night= increase coritsol levels. This will give you trouble sleeping. Second, you are only sleeping about 5 hours a night? Lets get serious you will never drop body esp 11% if you dont get at least 8 hours of sleep I would say 10. Sleep and diet are the most important. Third, your calories are bit a high for a woman. To make the gains you want to make you are going to have drop those calories by at least 500. And like someone else said earlier you are going to increase your cardio substantially. First start off getting more sleep or it will be a waist of time even trying to get to 11%. Another thing going from 24% to about 17% is reasonable without cardio and strict diet and weight training, but under 17 forget it unless you are a genetic freak. For you to maintain 11% would also be very hard also.

-SHRED

kc
    Leave it to Soardo to keep me accountable!!!! Dammit man!!!!!!!!!!!

So....

I'm down 12 pounds, I'm smaller but I'm not impressed with myself. Went through some serious personal sh*t and am finally back mentally. The diet took a nosedive for about 2 months.....I ate far to little and far to sporadically and on top of that I took to running as my stress release. So, ya'll can imagine what those 12 pounds were.

So...back in the gym as of last Monday. Sore as HELL, light cardio and diet's back on track. I'm eating 8 times a day, drinking too **** much water and starting next week I'll really focus on my macros and timing.

Also, my workout has changed.

meals are at 6,8,10,12,2,4,7,9
    workout at 5pm....cardio and weights for now

Leave it to Soardo to keep me accountable!!!! Dammit man!!!!!!!!!!!

So....

I'm down 12 pounds, I'm smaller but I'm not impressed with myself. Went through some serious personal sh*t and am finally back mentally. The diet took a nosedive for about 2 months.....I ate far to little and far to sporadically and on top of that I took to running as my stress release. So, ya'll can imagine what those 12 pounds were.

So...back in the gym as of last Monday. Sore as HELL, light cardio and diet's back on track. I'm eating 8 times a day, drinking too **** much water and starting next week I'll really focus on my macros and timing.

Also, my workout has changed.

meals are at 6,8,10,12,2,4,7,9
    workout at 5pm....cardio and weights for now
    Got any new pics?

Boost n Juice is offline Associate Member
    KC, post a pic of some hot chick in a bikini saying it's you and you'll never hear from this thread again...

kc

Lmao!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Got any new pics?

only new pic i've got is from Tday.....kc in a huge adidas sweatshirt and trashed isn't gonna show ya much

Soardo is offline New Member
    KC,

When you cut hard, there's usually a loss of strength on some lifts but if you do it gradually it's not so pronounced. Personally I think you may run into overtraining during a cut. The common, misguided practice of increasing reps and lowering weight just makes all that stuff worse. Keep you reps low, sets moderate, and REST...tighten the diet and do an appropriate amount of cardio (start with 2-3 days a week, mixing in some HIIT and some LIT).

If you start off with too much cardio and your body adjusts, what are you gonna change? The key is progressively tightening up as your body continues to adapt. When I cut last time, I started with only 2 days a week of 30 minutes moderate sessions. By the time I was hitting the show, I was up to 6 days a week, with a mix of HIIT and LIT, sometimes two sessions a day. If I had started with a lot of cardio, I would have been needing 3 hours a day of the stuff after my body adapted.

Lookin' forward to the lean mean KC!

only new pic i've got is from Tday.....kc in a huge adidas sweatshirt and trashed isn't gonna show ya much
    Maybe not, but it would be funny

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    looks like you are on the right track kc, but whats up with your sleeping pattern. 5hrs of sleep is not a suffecient amount IMO. Sleep and eat to grow, try getting a couple of more hours in, and goodluck

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Still keeping at it KC?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information