Thread: MY diet

mcvays1 is offline Junior Member

MY diet

Alright for my diet im sticking to the how to bulk sample diet pretty much exactly everday, except I dont eat the lean beef everyday. This is because this stuff is cheap and I can buy it in bulk. So my diet is basically,
    Protein drinks, eggwhites, chicken breast, lots of tuna fish(with mustard and full fat mayo), oatmeal, brown rice, peanut butter, and on a rare occasion lean beef. I also do not cheat really at all. Is it ok to eat the same stuff everyday?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    A) Tailor the diet to YOU, as it states, it's a primer, and set for a 6ft, 200lb man... customize it... for YOU...
    B) You should eat natty (all natural) PB, not just the regular PB.. there is a difference...
    C) You should cheat.. not all the time, but a good cheat meal a week will keep you sane from eating the same ol' shyt...

Post up what a normal diet day looks like for you... as timing is very crucial as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    A) Tailor the diet to YOU, as it states, it's a primer, and set for a 6ft, 200lb man... customize it... for YOU...
    B) You should eat natty (all natural) PB, not just the regular PB.. there is a difference...
    C) You should cheat.. not all the time, but a good cheat meal a week will keep you sane from eating the same ol' shyt...

Post up what a normal diet day looks like for you... as timing is very crucial as well...
    A)I am doing it for me. I went to the calculations for calories and my intake is very close to the sample given.
    B)I am eating all natural peanut butter.
    C) I cheat probally only once a month, like if we have a family dinner or something, but other than that I am very strict on what I eat.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by mcvays1
    A)I am doing it for me. I went to the calculations for calories and my intake is very close to the sample given.
    B)I am eating all natural peanut butter.
    C) I cheat probally only once a month, like if we have a family dinner or something, but other than that I am very strict on what I eat.
    Timing? Are you following that as well? Seems like you have it down then patnah...

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Timing? Are you following that as well? Seems like you have it down then patnah...
    Of course , I follow the Pro/fats and Pro/carbs just like in the sample, every two hours.
    But my queston is, is whether its okay to eat the same thing everyday. I know it will probally get old, but besides that its ok to do it right?
    Last edited by mcvays1; 09-26-2004 at 11:19 PM.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Its up to you as far as eating the same things everyday.

Not a problem IMO but like you said, it does get old. Maybe have steak for lunch instead of dinner? Switch it up like that maybe?

Thread Information