k_dogg is offline Associate Member

how effective have you found tribulus to be?

a while back i did a course of sust 250 at 500mg a wk for 10 wks. i gained and maintained 17lbs. i went up 26 but lost some. i was pretty happy with that. now ive been taking trib on a heavy dose for the past 2 weeks and ive found im hornier on it than i was on test. and im also lifting really well. nearly the same as i was at my peak on sust. so im just going to keep smashing the trib and see what my results are like. im taking about 4500mg a day over 4 doses. its about twice the recomended dose on the vial i guess but im doubting thats a problem.

have any of you ever examined closely how trib has effected you? id like to hear your thoughts. cheers...

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k_dogg
    a while back i did a course of sust 250 at 500mg a wk for 10 wks. i gained and maintained 17lbs. i went up 26 but lost some. i was pretty happy with that. now ive been taking trib on a heavy dose for the past 2 weeks and ive found im hornier on it than i was on test. and im also lifting really well. nearly the same as i was at my peak on sust. so im just going to keep smashing the trib and see what my results are like. im taking about 4500mg a day over 4 doses. its about twice the recomended dose on the vial i guess but im doubting thats a problem.

have any of you ever examined closely how trib has effected you? id like to hear your thoughts. cheers...
    This should be in the supplement forum bro

metallicafan4u69 is offline Junior Member
    Trib combined with DHEA and Andro is the best stack with some roid like effects if done long enough. Can be pricie but less sides tho. If interested try this, 600mg trib, 400mg Andro, and 100mg DHEA. Still have to cycle tho.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by metallicafan4u69
    Trib combined with DHEA and Andro is the best stack with some roid like effects if done long enough. Can be pricie but less sides tho. If interested try this, 600mg trib, 400mg Andro, and 100mg DHEA. Still have to cycle tho.
    DHEA and Andro? Are you aware of their abysmal conversion rates to testosterone , and high conversion rates to estrogen?

600mg of Trib? Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

builtthekid is offline Banned
    600mgs of trib would be very week 4gs is about rite.

metallicafan4u69 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    DHEA and Andro? Are you aware of their abysmal conversion rates to testosterone , and high conversion rates to estrogen?

600mg of Trib? Do you have any idea what you're talking about?
    Going on what was printed by Bill Phillips in his suppliment review...Do you ever read things other than Flex?

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Going on what was printed by Bill Phillips in his suppliment review...Do you ever read things other than Flex?

I never read flex or any other OTC magazine. If that was printed in a recent edition, Bill Phillips should be fired. It's stupid advice.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    I never read flex or any other OTC magazine. If that was printed in a recent edition, Bill Phillips should be fired. It's stupid advice.

not all are bad..muscular development kicks arse!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    not all are bad..muscular development kicks arse!!
    Ya I agree that's by far the best of them all. Flex magazine is only good for one thing, wiping your ass .

Thread Information