Thread: Is it bad to??

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member

Is it bad to??

My question here is, monday im starting up my diet plan and supplements.. I'm going to be doing HIIT and 45 minutes of cardio rotateing them every other day.. Is it bad to do cardio every morning?? even if your going to the gym @ like 7pm @ night to work ?

Basically i wanted to go

Monday - 45 minute cardio medium intensity
    Tuesday - HIIT training (as long as i can go)
    Wed - 45 min
    Thursday - HIIT
    Friday - 45 min

Not sure bout weekends yet. But probably end up doing it for 7 days.. is that too much?

Mark

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't say 5 days is too much.

As far as the HIIT goes, some people swear by it, and some people won't go near it. If you find it's not working too great for you, it's okay to switch them all up to 45 minute cardio medium intensity

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Where is your workout?

Dietary outline is also crucial in any weight (hopefully FAT) loss program. So, cardio is key, yes, but w/out the right dietary approach, no form of cardio will work.

For burning PURE FAT, HIIT cardio is not ideal, no.

~SC~

yea i was going to do the HIIT training more for stamina and endurance then for caloric burn... Im outta shape, i ran a game of basketball the other day and bout 15 minutes into the game i was burning up in my throat outta breath.. it wasnt fun at all.. and i used to run b-ball for college and stuff.. so going from a full hour game to not being able to mess around with my boys for 30 minutes is no good...

by the way.. that girl on ya avatar is hot.. its girls like that , that make me wanna

Mark

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    It's Brian11's girlfriend

As for my diet plan, i was going threw the diet area of these forums and was talking to one of the guys that posted a sticky about dieting, and what he did to loose all the weight and what not, he showed some really good results.. basically following that plan.. picked up Lipo-6, ephedrine and protein the other day..

7am is get outta bed and onto either cycle or elliptical for 45 minutes, then my first dosages of pills .. then as for my food schedule im still drawing that up but will post it when i finish it.. any ideas of foods that will be good to eat let me know, because i dont like tuna and it seems that is what alot of people eat.. so im struggling to find a wide variety of foods to keep the diet sorta interesting.

Mark

It's Brian11's girlfriend

brian.. u a lucky man

Mark

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    The sticky posts atop the page cover enough information to get you started.

Good luck!

~SC~

yes the post by rambo.. i been talking to him about things, he's been very helpful.. so hopefully everything goes well.. my goal is 12 weeks as strict to my plan as possible.. to see where im @

6'2 218lbs ~18-19% bodyfat... My goal is to get down to like 10-12% and be fairly cut and defined.. Then i will worry bout massing up again a little bit,

my goal is for next summer to be like 210 cut ... which i think would be a nice athletic size build for my height.

Mark

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Might as well get used to Tuna, do you think i enjoy eating that fowl **** everyday?

hahaha... i just cant get past the **** smell.. miserable .. i can eat fish and stuff, just not tuna ... wierd i dont know... i guess alot of turkey and grilled chicken for me

Mark

Thread Information