Thread: confused!

hotrod1 is offline Associate Member

confused!

well in the sticky on how to cut up it says that your only carbs should be in the morning and pwo 1 and 2..........but most people say not to include the pro/carb in the morning,instead a pro/fat.......so that leaves you with 2 carb meals.......isnt that depleting your carbs to low......what if your getting ready for a show and your 7 weeks out, shouldnt you at least be taking in carbs more often and then the last week deplete the carbs that low?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrod1
    well in the sticky on how to cut up it says that your only carbs should be in the morning and pwo 1 and 2..........but most people say not to include the pro/carb in the morning,instead a pro/fat.......so that leaves you with 2 carb meals.......isnt that depleting your carbs to low......what if your getting ready for a show and your 7 weeks out, shouldnt you at least be taking in carbs more often and then the last week deplete the carbs that low?
    It has been argued before. Take in a slow burning carb like oats(100% rolled oats, none of those sissy kiddie packets) for instance. I add these to my first meal on cardio days. Not a problem IMO.

Otherwise i have my pro/carb PWO and PPWO.

hotrod1 is offline Associate Member
    ok coo.......but so then what would be the point of carb depleting the last week if you are already are depleting your carbs so low with just having those two carb meals (pwo1 and 2) ?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I have no clue when it comes to preperation for shows, you might wanna get with SC on that one.

Use the search function as SC had a thread explaining what i think you want to hear.

Thread Information