Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

God **** I feel like utter ****

Yuck I look fat and small as hell right now

I have been sorely lacking in motivation to eat right and train consistenly for a few weeks and I have no clue why. Just majorly depressed and miserable.

and now I havent workoedout for close to 2 weeks. First i got a stomach flue so spent a day puking and ****ting and the next day I couldnt eay anything. Then imidietly after I got tonsilites and my throat was so swollen and sore that I couldnt eat anything solid. I was forced to live on ice cream and tuna shakes for a few days.

Now Im better but I look like crap, tiny, bloated, fat, disgusting....God I hate it I cant stand to look into the mirror

Time to get my ass on track again!! Im probably gonna try and dump 4-5kg(8-10ibs)of fat before I start bulking again. I hate my metabolism. getting fat on 3000kcal/day just aint right when around 210-220 ibs

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    good luck bro and keep at it.it's all worth it in the end!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    **** that sucks bro. You know what you're doing so I've got faith in you. Take it one day at a time bro.

peace

back to bascis, back to westside baby. dc training works like a wonder but I miss my powerlifting tomorrow Im gonna start training again and on monday the diet beings!!
    il post it all upp when I have planned it so It can be picked apart.

also gonna start wrestling next week or the week after Im sure that will burn some serious fat

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    cool bro. Im about to get into brazilian jiu jitsu so i feel ya on the wrestling bit. But i cant give up my dc training. i like it waaay too much.

good luck to you bro
    peace

I like the resultst but I somehow get bored with dc I just cant stick to a routine more then maby 8-9 weeks before i get bored I guess that why Im gonna do 9 weeks wsb then 9 weeks dc and continue like that until Im one big ass strong mofo.

Thanks for the well wishes!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Live it day in and day out if it's really who you are.

If not, well, then it won't really matter to you as much as it does.

~SC~

Yeah I have been living it 24/7 for the last 3 years(but offcourse many of those years was without knoweledge). Needed a bit of a break. Mental burnout I put way to high expectations on myself for way to long and always failing to reach those unrechable goals made me feel like ****.
    But now I feel filled with new motivation and have a new look on things. I love lifting more then anything else and it will always be a major part of my life, but I dont want it to be the ONLY thing in my life, as it has been the last years. Keeping a little distance to the whole thing
    I sacrificed to many oppertunitys to have fun and relax just because I was to obsessed to miss a meal.

Just got home from the gym and had a super workout 150kg in bench is gonna be my bitch in a few weeks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I meant that as constructive bro, to get you back on your feet!

Just wanted to make sure you knew that. I'd never talk down to ya, you're a cool guy.

~SC~

thanks alot swole.

Probably took it a bit to negative been way to touchy lately

Its kind of odd how one can just wake upp one day and realise just how bad the last years have been wasted

Thread Information