Nevergoodenough is offline Junior Member

Peanut Butter and protien

Has anybody mixed peanut butter with their protien for a good pro/fat meal? ON's 100% Chocolate Whey with 2 tbsps of natural peanut butter is **** good. Even in water. I'm thinking of maybe adding some egg whites and see if I can get an even better flavor.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    nothing wrong with that, its a good pro/ fat meal, i think the egg whites might kill the taste a bit though

dcb

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Yup it tastes great..... however why would you add egg whites?? Your body can't possibly use all that protein in one sitting...... 2 scoops of protein powder + 2 tbsp natty PB alone = 54g of protein. Adding egg whites will make it over 60.... and unless your a pretty big guy I don't see your body assimilating all that in one meal. What are you stats?

Nevergoodenough is offline Junior Member
    I would cut the powder back to 1-1.5 scoops. I was thinking the egg whites would give it more of a cake batter type taste.

eggplant is offline Member
    hey bro...i mix my whey in a blender with olive oil..and it makes a real thick and creamy shake..try it..i bet u will love it! add in the olive oil and whey in ur blender..add in ice cubes...the more ice u add the more icey the blend is..and add in just a lil bit of water...a good estimate is about the same level to ur whey..and blend it till all ice are crushed..i have it every morning!

Thread Information