eggplant is offline Member

what am i to do?

guys..well..i pretty killed myself this past few months after my comp..i started eating uncontrollably since then...and i went from 7%bf then, to 15%bf currently..20 pounds up on the scale..(that's why i've not been on the board for a while.) recently got myself to start eating clean...and managed to just see my abs..! a bit blurry though..and i've realised my metabolism has slowed down a lot..caffeine just doesn't work on me no more..and i'm preparing for a bulking program..i'm thinking of dieting again to get my bf a lil lower..so when i start bulking..it'll be more lean mass to fat mass ratio..but i had a tough time getting it down..no cardio yet though..before..when i just switched to a clean diet..my bf drops pretty quickly..but now..this is not the case..and after so much dieting for my show..i guess my body is just worn out..and the system is in a big big mess...and further dieting now would just screw everything up more badly..don't you guys think so? therefore..would you guys think that its a good idea to just go ahead with the bulking..and try my best to maintain my current 15bf%? though i know there bound to be some increases in bf%...just confused..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Man, you're all over the place bro!

You did a show, how about just RELAXING and maintaining the lean look you had, or doing a CONTROLLED mild bulk or something.

All of your confusion can be taken away w/a plan. Don't stress all the time about what to do, just set goals and go after them.

Good luck,
    ~SC~

hey bro..yeh..i agree with you on maintaining and doing a mild bulk..but due to my undiscipline eating pattern recently..i'm not 'lean' no more..lol...well..i know i ought to give myself a break....well..i supposed i know what to do now..get back on my clean diet..and start bustin my arse in the gym..thnx swole!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, just eat @ clean maintenance/slightly above maintenance, go 100% in the gym and don't miss a day, perhaps do 30-40 mins of cardio on your off days to keep things in check, and in about 3-4 weeks all of your damage will be negated and you'll be pretty set.

~SC~

gotcha~ =p

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    keep us posted as well, my show is in 4 weeks and im concerned about maintaining a leaner physique, but being able to have a treat here and there without going overboard and getting too fat.

Thread Information