Nevergoodenough is offline Junior Member

Swole's 7 days to ultimate leanness

Hey swole I checked your article on the seven days to finish off a cutting program. You said that its made for a 200lb gentlemen but you would customize it for others. I'm only 150 what kind of changes should I make to it. My bf is down around 5 already, so I'd like to see how **** cut my abs are after your program kicks their ass even more.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

at 5%

you should be seeing your abs pretty clearly anyway.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah bro, if you are at 5% and you can't see your abs, then you need to do some ab-work, not lose more bf.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You'd want to contact me directly for any 1 to 1 advice/consultation on the program.

~SC~

My abs are cut now, but i was using creatine 4 wks on 2 off during my cutting to keep my strength up, help my recovery. etc. So all the tests I've taken put me at 5, I feel like I'm holding some weight water, because I dont look as hard as I could. Which could also make my body fat lower that it is, so I'd like to give his program a shot and squueze the rest of the water that creatine has left in me out.

Would a PM be cool, or would you rather me e-mail you?

Quote Originally Posted by Nevergoodenough
    My abs are cut now, but i was using creatine 4 wks on 2 off during my cutting to keep my strength up, help my recovery. etc. So all the tests I've taken put me at 5, I feel like I'm holding some weight water, because I dont look as hard as I could. Which could also make my body fat lower that it is, so I'd like to give his program a shot and squueze the rest of the water that creatine has left in me out.
    Yeah, using anything Swole has would definitely be beneficial, hell look at his pictures. I'm not big on paying people for things I can do (or find out) myself though. Good luck either way.

I'm not paying for anything, he wrote an article on how after you've done all your cutting, you go through a process of draining all the water from your body to prepare for a show, beach party whatever, he created it for a 200lb guy and he said he would make the changes for anyone who didnt fit that.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Sorry If im being a bit lazy here but do you think you guys could hook me up with a link to that post? Thanks.

This is where I got it from bro...http://www.1fast400.com/?articleID=49

Ahh, now I understand. Cool cool. I'm going on a cruise in 4 weeks so this will definitely come in handy.

Thread Information