TOTHEEND is offline Junior Member

SWOL'S seven day to " contest prep" more info needed

hi all , first i want to thank swole for all the info he is providing us with. iv read his seven day to contest prep on TEST MAG and actually gave it a try and worked very well for me although my body fat is around 14% but i still got good results not for a compitition but actually for a HS reunion. however i need some more info regarding this. first why not work out the last 2 days before the last day of this contest prep diet? shouldnt a high rep work out give you a good pump????? second and most importantly im going on vacation for 5 days to a beach area and i was wondering on how to maintain the look i have the firdt day for another 4 days? i mean what shall i eat and what about my water intake should it stay restricted for the whole trip... also i might be drinking some wine and hard liquer .. should i avoid that or will it help to keep me dehydrated. i want to know what to eat during those 5 days so not to get bloated and maintain the look i have the first day. ihope that swole can help me out with this also any other iput from other will be so much appreicated.
    thanx all

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    well i am not swole. . .but i dont think the 7 day guide is ment for ne long term dieting. . and also, YES of course the boose is gonna be counter-productive to your goals, short term and long term: drinking takes a toll your system bro

thanx for the reply dalcowbag.... i know boose is not good for you but ill be on vacation a much needed one trust me so i will and want to drink not get drunk the whole 5 days but a couple of drinks a night thats all. also in regards to the diet im not looking for long term per se just to maintain a ripped look for 5 days cause i know my body bloats really fast and i dont want that thats all.
    thanx again

eggplant is offline Member
    the reason for not working out the last few days is because that is the time in which you will do a re-feed to your depleted muscles..any more training will be counter productive and will most likely hinder the uptake of carbs..peace..egg

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Correct. There is a method to all of that madness. Feel free to change it, but if you do, the results won't be the same.

~SC~

thanx for the replies guys... lets say i do everything the way swol lays it out how can i maintain the ripped look for 4 days straight while in vacation. what should or should notl eat or drink during those days...
    i really thank u all for the help

Limit salt and drink when thirsty only. Very hard to do, as this look is only temporary and is used for shows/model shoots/etc.

~SC~

GQSuperman is offline Banned
    what is the 7 day prep? can anyone post a version here?

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    what is the 7 day prep? can anyone post a version here?
    Search for it. It's been posted a few times.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

can't seem to find it.

maybe it got lost with the board trouble awhile back?

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member

another question why sweet potao as a choice of carbs on carb loading. sweet potatos are out of season here and cant find any. is their another source of carbs i can use instead...

Can you find yams? (Out of season for sp's? Those things are in my grocery store 365 24/7........you must live somewhere far, far away. )

You want a low gi carb. Oats are okay, and you don't have to include the water you use to make them w/your daily allotment, no. (I believe yams/sweet potato work the best however, even though the water used for the oats is just to cook them)

~SC~

thanks for the reply swole. and yes i live far far away in Jordan no yams or sweet poptatos this time of year. ill try using the oat meal for the carb load. but what about regular potaos cant that work for me? or whole wheat pasta maybe.
    thanx again....

Reg potatoes are too high GI wise, and pasta is never good.

~SC~

so i guess its oat meal for me .... thanx for the help swole i appreciate it....

U know it!

~SC~

bitta is offline Associate Member
    swole, Im doing this 7 dayer right now and I am 2 days away, I look great! I am eating sweet pots and chicken right now actually. I looked better yesterday though I am worried I am eating too many sweet pots???? today I baked 4 pots and 2 huge natty breasts of chix and mixed them together, actually tastes good after no carbs for the whole last week. how to maintain this buffness all week afterwards though? is it possible?

You should peak for your ideal look/day, as you can't go w/out water and salt for too long.

~SC~

bitta is offline Associate Member
    I was afraid youd say that swole!!

Thread Information