KingMike is offline Associate Member

Super Bowl cheat advice

I am cutting and eat anywhere from 100-200 carbs a day with some clean fat. If I cheated 1 day raising my calories 1000 above current level, would eating P/F meals (chicken wings,hamburger, etc..) be better than a fat free carb day (cereal, dairy, etc..). Calories will be rraised from 2400 to around 3400.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I'd say don't even worry about it. I mean in all serisousness you have to live sometimes, but if you wanna stay fairly straight, I'd go low fat, higher carb.

Thanks for the advice. I just read that if your sole purpose is to get lean that cheat days are worthless unless it is an emotional cheat day.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMike
    Thanks for the advice. I just read that if your sole purpose is to get lean that cheat days are worthless unless it is an emotional cheat day.

I would classify this as an entirely different day, the Super Bowl! That certainly warrents a cheat day

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    The super bowl is 24 hours of pure supercheat.

12AM I will relieve myself of every stress there is and endulge in the utmost horrid, yet delicious foods. Pizza, wings, garlic bread, sauces, cheeses, sugars, fats...

My stomach just started to turn already.

I might have a birthday Cake after the Bowl just for the hell of it

Who are you hoping for Giantz?

I'm gonna say it right now.

The Steelers are going to run train on the Seahawks. I have a feeling this is gonna get ugly. Plus Joey Porter might just kill a man

swizole is offline Associate Member
    porter is god

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    burgers and cupcakes man !!!!!!!

Kurz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11

The Steelers are going to run train on the Seahawks. I have a feeling this is gonna get ugly. Plus Joey Porter might just kill a man
    u are nuts giantz........3 pts............tight game even with my boy Ben behind the wheel,,,,

Kurz is offline Member
    I am cutting and eat anywhere from 100-200 carbs a day with some clean fat. If I cheated 1 day raising my calories 1000 above current level, would eating P/F meals (chicken wings,hamburger, etc..) be better than a fat free carb day (cereal, dairy, etc..). Calories will be rraised from 2400 to around 3400.
    Just have some veggie sticks dude.....no need to cheat

If the body is semi depleted, how much fat can 6 cups of oats spread through the day put on me? I like oats and thought that a shake with a cup of oats 6 times a day would feel like a cheat and maybe beneficial.

Hawks-27 Steelers-24 Got 300.00 big ones riding on it.

Kurz is offline Member
    No one can tell you how much fat gain XXX will put on.........you need to figure out your own body....I am watching a thread on another board where this dude is eating in excess of 6,000 cals a day, purely of donuts, cakes, cookies, ice cream, etc....he is transforming himself from 180lbs and ripped at 6%, to as obese as he can...no training no nothing. He's writing a book and plans to make big $$ selling it by taking before, after and then getting ripped again pictures...its pretty amazing actually and ingenious. I'd friggn buy it.

IMHO - if you can cheat and not feel like absolute shit afterwards, go for it...
    by the way, id take your money err bet anyday......seriously, no chance in hell!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    purchase some rala to fight the carbs.. chile is always a good meal at superbowl...

just don't eat the crap.. or a dry rub steak is always good..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    steelerz, w/ my man jporter...

Kurz is offline Member
    porter is a ****

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Super Bowl is most definitly declared a cheat holiday. dont worry about it, go all out Sunday!

Kurz is offline Member
    rala is no cure......i havent cheated forever, no point on sunday either...hell, kickoff isnt till midnight anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Kurz
    rala is no cure......i havent cheated forever, no point on sunday either...hell, kickoff isnt till midnight anyways
    well if your pre-contest or something, but if your just doing it, then you need some normal days.

porter is a ****

That dude would break in you in half.

i'd eat Porter for breakfast!

who the hell is porter?

chinups Guest
    No one can tell you how much fat gain XXX will put on.........you need to figure out your own body....I am watching a thread on another board where this dude is eating in excess of 6,000 cals a day, purely of donuts, cakes, cookies, ice cream, etc....he is transforming himself from 180lbs and ripped at 6%, to as obese as he can...no training no nothing. He's writing a book and plans to make big $$ selling it by taking before, after and then getting ripped again pictures...its pretty amazing actually and ingenious. I'd friggn buy it.

IMHO - if you can cheat and not feel like absolute shit afterwards, go for it...
    by the way, id take your money err bet anyday......seriously, no chance in hell!
    link?

thats my problem, i feel like shit today because i cheated pretty bad last night. i gotta get over that

chinups Guest
    I live for cheat days.

This game is mental and you can't let it get the best of you!!! U get off get back on as quickly as you can and don't look back. Its a way of life not a diet. Try dieting for the rest of your life 100% cheat free!!! GOOD LUCK. Cheats make this game all worth while

Kurz is offline Member
    ive been pretty steady for 5 years+

Kurz is offline Member
    That dude would break in you in half.
    Duh....and since I'd break you, he must be able to break you into 4ths?

Duh....and since I'd break you, he must be able to break you into 4ths?

Na Bro. I don't break. Just bend.

Kurz is offline Member
    i gotcha bro..when are you going to post up some pics, training stats, diet, for yourself? Cmon, all these posts trying to aid others, what has it done for you?

When I see fit.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    R-ala, sesamin, and I am eating anything I want. I have not cheated and have been saving it for superbowl, so sucks for all of you who are being good, it's time to hate me this time cause for cheating. Buffalo pizza slices, wings, krispy creme, sushi, apple pie, and coldstone iceream are all lined up already.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Snap !!!!!!

keth'naab is offline Associate Member

God bless you my brother, I hope you're right

well...about the first part. Not the last part, I don't really want Porter put in jail!

Kurz is offline Member
    I'll have a large pizza for every TD Porter scores......that's a deal.

Yellowknifer is offline Junior Member

No chance. This is going to be a close game. Both teams match up very well with one another. The Steelers struggle to stop the run off tackle, Seattle is quite good at running off tackle... the Seahawks have enough quality receivers to spread the field on Pittsburgh taking advantage of only modest depth in their backfield... and vice versa.... the Steelers passing game matches up well with the Seahawks secondary... although the Seahawks are good at stopping the run any team struggles if they're getting thrown on... it should be a good game.

Kurz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowknifer
    No chance. This is going to be a close game. Both teams match up very well with one another. The Steelers struggle to stop the run off tackle, Seattle is quite good at running off tackle... the Seahawks have enough quality receivers to spread the field on Pittsburgh taking advantage of only modest depth in their backfield... and vice versa.... the Steelers passing game matches up well with the Seahawks secondary... although the Seahawks are good at stopping the run any team struggles if they're getting thrown on... it should be a good game.
    Thanx Burman....lol

I hope, hope, hope........Porter gets trucked on the first series.....damn there will be a thread about that, check in...

Who's up for the challenge Porter fans? I'll slam a pizza for every tdown

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    R-ala, sesamin, and I am eating anything I want. I have not cheated and have been saving it for superbowl, so sucks for all of you who are being good, it's time to hate me this time cause for cheating. Buffalo pizza slices, wings, krispy creme, sushi, apple pie, and coldstone iceream are all lined up already.
    the sesapure and glucorelll stack, quite popular during the overfeeding season

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    seahawks

Kurz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    the sesapure and glucorelll stack, quite popular during the overfeeding season
    I am truly amused by those that think they can eat whatever and pop a few pills and be good to go...lol....happy fat gain to you!!!!

Seas. did nothing for me.........nothing on 3 bottles

r-ala I like though...take it daily!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    I am truly amused by those that think they can eat whatever and pop a few pills and be good to go...lol....happy fat gain to you!!!!

Seas. did nothing for me.........nothing on 3 bottles

r-ala I like though...take it daily!
    Just cause It did nothing for you does not mean it doest work, studies prove this. What amuses you about someone who trains, and diets hard all year long, and likes to take a day off like superbowl and endulge. At least I am taking the extra steps to prevent fat gain, which for me would be fairly tough to do at 6% bf . Not for nothing but recently you past posts have been quite unprofessional, and some of your statements have been way off...

Thread Information