swest is offline Banned

ectomorph dietprogram

Well i have extremly hard to gain weight so im prepered to do anything. Ive put together a diet plan after advise here on the forum but then one of you said than an ectomorph should keep upping the caloriesd until the fat gets to much...Well i would love to get suggestions on how to up my calorieintake, maybe you can suggest other meals to make the plan complete.

Meal 1

8 Egg Whites, 1 Scoop Of Whey Protein, 1 cup oatmeal

50g protein / 54g carbs / 5g fat

Meal 2

Lean Ground Beef, green veggies

Meal 3:

Chicken Breast, 1 and a half cup Brown Rice

2 Cans of Tuna, 1 Tbsp Full Fat Mayonnaise, Veggies

Workout

Meal 5

2 Scoops Whey Protein / 80g of Dextrose

Meal 6 PPWO

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, ½ cup Brown Rice (Measured Uncooked)

50g protein / 70g carbs / 3g fat

Meal 7:

Lean Protein of your choice, 2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter

Meal 8:

3 Scoops of Whey Protein, 1.5 Tbsp. Flax Seed Oil

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd go with protein + carbs for meals 7 and 8.

swest is offline Banned
    ok thanks, any more suggestions...you all agree to more protein and carbs for meal 7 and 8?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Not really, considering you just had two rather large pro/carb "recovery" meals.

There is only so much glycogen you are going to replinish, and the excess will be stored as fat, even if you ARE an ecto. Loading up on carbs before bed is not too wise, I'd stick with good quality fats and some solid protein sources. Healthy fats are crucial for test/hormone levels as well.

I suppose you'll have to try all variations as no one person can tell you exactly how you'll respond, so keep a journal.

As well, you already have a thread on this topic, no need to keep creating new ones.

~SC~

swest is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Not really, considering you just had two rather large pro/carb "recovery" meals.

There is only so much glycogen you are going to replinish, and the excess will be stored as fat, even if you ARE an ecto. Loading up on carbs before bed is not too wise, I'd stick with good quality fats and some solid protein sources. Healthy fats are crucial for test/hormone levels as well.

I suppose you'll have to try all variations as no one person can tell you exactly how you'll respond, so keep a journal.

As well, you already have a thread on this topic, no need to keep creating new ones.

~SC~
    can you tip me of some good quality fats and solid protein sources please.

Fats = almonds, flax oil, omegas 3,6,9, avacado, macadamias, natural peanut butter, salmon.

Protein = lean beef (steak or ground), chicken, fish, eggs, turkey, pork, etc.

~SC~

swest is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Fats = almonds, flax oil, omegas 3,6,9, avacado, macadamias, natural peanut butter, salmon.

Protein = lean beef (steak or ground), chicken, fish, eggs, turkey, pork, etc.

~SC~
    yes thanks alot, now what do you use as good carb sources?

All of the info. you are inquiring about is housed in the cutting sticky above.

~SC~

Nevergoodenough is offline Junior Member
    For good carbs stick with oats and brown rice, sweet potatoes and yams are good too but I usually stick with the others.

Thread Information