MASStermind is offline Banned

Getting super cut on Test Prop and Tren

I'm 6'2 215 right now about to do a Test Prop and Tren cycle. My goal is to go from 215 to 230 and lose body fat and get really cut. Whats a good diet for this? I"ve started doing 30 minutes a day of cardio along with my weight plan before I start then I will goto 45 minutes a day when I'm on Test Prop and Tren. I need a diet thats something strict I can follow as in eat this specific food instead of eat carbs and eaet protein. I'm not the kind of person who can measure things out I need something like eat 3 cans of tuna and then 3 PB& J sandwitches etc etc. Thanks for the help in advance.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    It's going to be nearly impossible to gain 15 lbs and get really cut at the same time even with gear....... That's like saying you want to bulk and cut at the same time.

MASStermind is offline Banned
    Well if I can keep at 215 or even get to 220 and lose a lot of body fat I will look a lot bigger and way more astethic with my clothes off which is what i'm going for. I want to improve muscle density, the look and the vascularity with this cycle. I already look pretty big I just want to get more cut now.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    It is most efficient to bulk to a desired weight, then slowly but surely strip the fat. If you're happy with your weight now, just start cutting calories slowly and add cardio. Check out the cutting sticky and stick to your goals!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Stickies above............

~SC~

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    The numbers will not look like you want them to, but you WILL look totally transformed if you pay attention to diet. Massive amounts of clean food. Browse around the diet forum for that.........

Thread Information