Thread: %5 Bf

UberSoldat is offline Junior Member

%5 Bf

I was just curious... If I am on sticky`s cutting diet..workout 5 days a week..and doing cardio 3 times a week... how long would it take me...roughly to loose %5 BF...

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    that is a very personal question bro....each person reacts to a diet differently, plus you may have to tweak and change the diet depending on how rapidly you lose fat...all in all you should expect to lose about 1 pound per week, which usually is about .4 - .5% give or take a few.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Correct. That and cardio is recommended to be done far more than 3 times per week.

~SC~

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Correct. That and cardio is recommended to be done far more than 3 times per week.

~SC~

didnt even catch that....5 days a week is the MINIMUM IMO....right now im goin every day...fun stuff

Wow... thats gonna be pretty ...tuff to workout and do a good cardio on same day...unless i do it in different times of a day..cardio am and workout ..like now pm..
    BTW hey Swole what is ur body fat ?
    Thanks a lot guys

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by UberSoldat
    Wow... thats gonna be pretty ...tuff to workout and do a good cardio on same day...unless i do it in different times of a day..cardio am and workout ..like now pm..
    BTW hey Swole what is ur body fat ?
    Thanks a lot guys
    Do cardio in the AM, on an empty stomach after you first get up bro, and try not to eat for an hour or so after that... so your body keeps burning fat...
    Nothing wrong with doing your W/O in the PM bro...

Great! Ill try doing that. I workout hard... I eat good...now its time to learn how to add some cardio in all that set up And If im on bulking diet... 450pro/290carbs/60fat a day... 5xcardio a week wont be on a way in getting lean mass will it ? I know that 3 times/week should keep the fat level the same while getting the lean mass...when I am on the bulking diet. So 5x cardio a week should...burn little fat than ..
    Or should I just keep cardio 3 times a week and than jsut switch to cutting diet and 5 xcardio when the right time comes ?

Thanks a lot

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    You're confusing me bro lol.. do you want to cut or bulk?

Make your mind up, then, it will be a lil easier to send you in the right direction...

rambo is offline The Lord God
    5% is ridiculously low. I think it's hard to retain muscle lower than 10% unless you have amazing genetics, or use steroids . I know I can't get lower than that using that type of plan, I just wasn't built for it. 10% for all normal purposes is pretty ripped if you have muscle on you.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    5% is ridiculously low. I think it's hard to retain muscle lower than 10% unless you have amazing genetics, or use steroids. I know I can't get lower than that using that type of plan, I just wasn't built for it. 10% for all normal purposes is pretty ripped if you have muscle on you.
    ditto! Unless you have some hella genetics thart allow you to go below 10% or more... you are gifted!!!
    without th use of AAS or some kind of stimulant like clen , it would be very hard to sit at below 10%.. not trying to dicredit you, but without AAS.. you will have a hard time retaining alot of muscle while dieting.

if you do?.. you're a lucky bastard and I hate you when I do cardio in the AM...
    abstrack@protonmail.com

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    LOL @ abstrack

No I didnt want to go as low as %5 bf. I am at %15 right now and Id like to get down to %10. Id like to loose %5 of what I have
    About making up my mind ...Well... Cant u gain lean mass while cutting ?

Thanks

wired-up is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UberSoldat
    Cant u gain lean mass while cutting ?

Thanks
    no i hope you were kidding.

edit: see below......er.....nevermind. ignore this post.
    Last edited by wired-up; 10-11-2004 at 10:24 PM.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    no i hope you were kidding.
    I hope you're kidding. Are you saying its impossible to gain muscle while dropping body fat?

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    I hope you're kidding. Are you saying its impossible to gain muscle while dropping body fat?
    not totally impossible, just extremely difficult. to make quality LBM gains, it's easier to put on a little fat while doing it and then cut down the fat later while maintaining your mass. guess i should have reworded it a little.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    BS...... you can gain lean mass while cutting. Lots of people do it
    Last edited by LeanMeOut; 10-11-2004 at 11:25 PM.

alright, so i stand corrected. i could have sworn i read that several times on here. of course, murphy's law, i can't find any links now. i thought you could gain mass while leaning down (hence MIKEXXL's diet) but it wasn't recommended to do it while cutting. i guess it depends on your goals though and how you interpret things anywho, i don't claim to be an expert here so listen LMO and the other vets here

Thread Information