Thread: calories

hotrod1 is offline Associate Member

calories

sup guys well im currently 5 weeks out from my show.......im at 160 right now and loooking pretty lean.........i say i need about 4 or 5 more pounds to go..........i was wondering how i can find out how many calories i should be taking in.........what do i use to see what my target is for my calorie intake?

peace

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    trial and error bro! I'd say harris-benedict but that is a wild guess basically, and it should not be used in a serious circumstance like a competition! If you are advanced enough to be competing you should at least know by now how many calories you need to eat to maintain!

wildman536 is offline Junior Member
    How many are you Taking In now?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    trial and error bro! I'd say harris-benedict but that is a wild guess basically, and it should not be used in a serious circumstance like a competition! If you are advanced enough to be competing you should at least know by now how many calories you need to eat to maintain!

Yeah, I'm trippin' too........I mean, how did you get to where you are (close to a show and such) but not know about your kcals? If anyone knows what you need/don't need at this point, that would be you bro. At 160, do you really have more to lose? What class are you going for?

~SC~

Thread Information