Thread: Bulk or Cut ?

UberSoldat is offline Junior Member

Bulk or Cut ?

What would u guys do if u were 6`3 210 LBs with %15.4 bf ? Cut or Bulk more and than cut ?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd ask myself if I was happy how I looked, what I'd like to change, etc., then I'd go from there.

One person at 15% may feel thin, another may feel fat, it's personal preference.

~SC~

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Personally, I would bulk now that winter is approaching, then cut down in the spring to get ripped for the summer.

Hugh-Hefner's-Son is offline Associate Member

+

I am in a similar situation as you bro. Best advise, just bulk cleanly.....very clean and get a little cardio in as well.

You need to decide what your ultimate fitness goals are......then plan it from there.

UberSoldat is offline Junior Member
    Great advices.. Yea thats true %15 BF might look different for different people.. For me I think it looks little too fat. Winter comming Your right im not gonna go to the beach or swim at the pool anyway..so nobody will see me
    I already have my perfect image of how id like to look..I know its gonna be a pretty long and hard way to get there..but I already decided to go for it without steroids . I live in IL so winter here is like ... anywhere from 4 - 5 months ...its crazy. I will bulk up for all that time using a good diet and hard workout...than when spring comes start cutting. Thats should wokrout perfectly. Nice ! Thanks a lot again...for great advices.

Farmer is offline Member
    If you think you can bulk up and get down to where you want to be in one cutting session I would go for it. If not then cut down now. I am in the process of getting down to the bf% I ultimately want to be at in optimal condition. Then I will bulk up after that but never allowing myself to get as high in bf% as I started. Hell I was stupid and use to bulk when I was at 19% because I was so addicted to the idea of I NEEDED more muscle, it wasn't muscle I needed. What I really needed and still need is to lose all the **** fat that is covering the muslce I have.

Peace

Farmer

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by fritz2435
    Personally, I would bulk now that winter is approaching, then cut down in the spring to get ripped for the summer.
    Bingo....

But SC is right in what he said... it's up to you...

wired-up is offline Member
    i'm in similar situation. i thought i looked fat, so i was going to cut some before bulking. problem is, that i only carry fat in my stomach and love handles (well, the majority of it). i got my BF checked today and it was 10.2 with calipers. i don't want to go any lower than that for fear of losing muscle. so i'm sticking to LMO's bulking diet with a few things mixed in from MIKE_XXL's lean mass diet. listen to the vets, mods and few other guys here. they'll help you get to where you want. i'm already making huge, natural gains thanks to SC, MIKE_XXL, LMO, and many others.

Thread Information