palumbo is offline Member

just a observation

we all know that its 80% plus nutrition in this game to be a successful bb or even to attain whatever it is that u are striving for so doesnt everyone find it frustrating that it seems like no one ever really comes into the diet section of the board? It seems like the majority of people all want t o talk about gear instead of getting the basics of nutrition down?

no flame towars anyone at all just an observation threw the time that i have been here

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Yeah i think its rediculous... people buy the drugs but ignore the fact that they have to eat for their goals to achieve them. Hell, beginners could probably get the same effects as steroids if they fix their diets.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    we all know that its 80% plus nutrition in this game to be a successful bb or even to attain whatever it is that u are striving for so doesnt everyone find it frustrating that it seems like no one ever really comes into the diet section of the board? It seems like the majority of people all want t o talk about gear instead of getting the basics of nutrition down?

no flame towars anyone at all just an observation threw the time that i have been here

I would say diet is more than 80% of BB

And your observation is correct, a lot of people don't visit this forum, and they really should. I am positive a lot of guys who spend hours in the steroid forum would get twice the results they normally get w/ less fat gain if they paid more attention to the info in this forum

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i used to be one of those guys...mister big steroid freek...now i keep it all natural and find that my results are still fine and i am happy with myself...also i have learned how dieting can really have a huge effect on the body. maybe not similar to roids, but still enough to do some really nice changing.

Aboot is offline Banned
    I find that the diet forum is one of the most popular forums here, at least with the guys (and gals) that have been here a while.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by palumbo

Trust me, I've seen/known this for years, and it's still the #1 reason why people continue to spin their wheels and never develop the body they want.

Oh well, u can only do so much.

~SC~

palumbo is offline Member
    well thanks to u swole and people like u anyone who comes to this forum and needs help gets sounds advice and help from the people who know whta there doing and any way i look at that , thats a good thing

Thread Information